Hospital

Hiiii!
So the story will be contuned and the title of this cheaper is Hospital. I hope you guys like it.
( just to remember, the cheapter Something is wrong, lasted with how harry was taken to hospital so hope u like it)

Louis was sitting in the front of harrys car. He can almost see the lights of emergency car driving away with his one and only.
He can't move, all of this shock he just sit and stare in front of him. He was cold, and suddenly the rain started to fall. He was sitting in the rain and the last words he said were: I'm in love with you, and all your little things...than he fall into the black hole.

Harry's pov
All i can remember was me lying in the blood. Then i see someone came to me and crying. I have no idea who that was. Than i saw emergency and again me lying in the bed or whatever this is. I wished loui was the one who came down the meadows but im pretty sure it was someone else. I wake up in the only place i hate to go. Hospital.

Louis' pov
I can't remember anything. I just wake up in the grass and Im so wet because of rain i guess? I turned around and my heart died again. I saw his car. I started to cry bc in one second i get back all the flash backs. I think it will be better to take my stupid ass to my car and drive in to the hospital. I did that. I don't know what should i expect. I hope everything is okay.

Louis drive in to the hospital and he saw his boyftiend deadly lying on the bed with all these machines on him, keeping him alive.

Louis' pov
I cant fucking believe! I think he is dead and im just staring at him. I can't, i just fucking can't... I cant deal with this anymo......*chrases down*

I have to go to sleep so tomorrow another turn niiight laries