Study Date~ Kise Ryota

A request by @Oh_My_Jujube
Kise Ryota oneshot.

"Y/N-cchi!"

I turn around to see Kise, my childhood crush, running towards me.

A few seconds later, he was infront of me, gasping for air. Once he caught his breath, he stood up immediatly.

"Y/N-cchi can you help me study for the upcoming exam?" Kise begged. There was a reason for him asking me first. It couldn't be helped, I was an A+ student and everything I do had to be perfect. If it wasn't, I would have to redo it all over again no matter what.

"Fine," I sighed, helping Kise up.

"Great! Let's meet at the library tomorrow at noon," Kise said and began to walk away. He was sooooo adorable.

Next day, I woke up to my alarm clock screeching at me to get up.

"BEEP BOOP BEEEP BOOOP BEEEEP BOO-" I cut it off throwing it at the wall. It shattered into a million pieces. Groggily I got up, then I remembered I had a study date with Kise. Hold up. Date. Holy shiz I'm going on a date with Kise.

Still sleepy, I changed my clothes into a large and long baggy shirt, tying it up to my waist cause if I didn't I'd look like I was wearing a dress. I was only around five feet tall. Curse my shortness. Anyways, I put on some dark leggings and proceeded to make breakfast.

I was eating really slowly, then when I looked at the clock on the wall, not the one I just broke, it flashed 9:30. I groaned, too early. I guess I should go to the library now then.

On the way to the library, I noticed a shop full of anime and manga goods. I immediately noticed a Dance of Devils poster and just had to get it. Running into the store, I snatched the poster before anyone else could. I rushed towards the cashier and paid for the poster.

When I neared the library, someone walked infront of me.

"Hey there beautiful," the stranger said. I stared at him. Me? Beautiful? Oh, hell naw.

"Ugh, get out of my way," I growl and pushed him to the side.

"Hey! Where are you going cutie? Wanna come with me?" he said suggestively. Before I could walk away, the stranger grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a headlock. I tried to tug it from his vice-grip but he ended up gripping it even tighter. He pulled me into the alleyway, that just so happened to be there.

"Oi, what do you think you're doing to Y/N-cchi?" a dark voice called out, from behind the assaulter. I immediately knew who it was; Kise.

The stranger paused and turned around giving me some leverage to get out of his grip. I kicked him in the shin and he crippled in pain. I glanced at Kise who was glaring a hole into the person.

"Kise," I coughed out, remembering that the stranger had temporarly cut off my blood supply.

"Y/N-cchi are you alright?" Kise said, while rubbing my back a little. I wasn't used to this side of him since he never talks like this. it made me feel happy; happy that I can see this side of him.

"I'm alright Ryouta," I smiled after getting up. I brushed off a bit of dust from my shoulder and turned to Kise. "Let's go study," I said sternly and suddenly begam to drag him into the library.

A few hours later, Kise couldn't even remember the english I taught him.

"I rike remon," he spoke out awkwardly in English, which seemed so adorable. I have to stop my self from pinching his cheek. I let out a small snicker while covering it with my hand. Though Kise still noticed it.

"Oi, stop laughing at me Y/N-cchi!" he complained, and then stopped immediately when the librarian shushed him.

At the end of the day he walked me back home.

"So about earlier with the guy..." I trailed off looking at my house. Then when I glanced back at him, I noticed his face turned serious.

"Y/N-cchi. He won't ever touch you again. Or anyone else. You are mine and mine only." Kise said so seriously I almost didn't recognize his voice.

"What?" I blushed.

"Say that you are mine," he demanded. I like this side of him.

"I'm all your's Ryouta," I smiled and embraced him. He hugged back squeezing me tightly. He let go of our embrace.

"Ryo-" I was going to say his name until I felt something soft on my lips. Kise was kissing me! I kissed him back, closing my eyes.(A/N KISE KISE FALL IN LOVE!)

"I love you Y/N-cchi," Kise said after breaking the kiss.

"I don't," I joked and saw his face fall.

"So mean-ssu!" Kise whined but I took this opportunity to hug him.

"Haha, okay, I love you too Ryouta," I whispered and buried my face into his jacket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next one up: Murasakibara Atsushi.