The Road Trip

It reeks of alcohol and cigarette in the entire house. Most of the people in here are either wasted or acting it all up, you could see girls kissing girls and guys running naked upstairs. It was a sure thing that the drinks were spiked, pounding headache blurry visions and a deadly hangover is the aftermath. Earlier this afternoon I was fighting with my brother about the party his throwing at our house, mom and dad were out of the country and he has the authority in the house in their absence. Strolling my way downstairs, I saw how messy the whole house is and what's highly disturbing is that I forgot to lock my room and some stupid guy with his wasted girlfriend tried to get the deed done on my bed, while I was in the bathroom. I was so pissed that I slammed the door shut on their faces, cursing myself knowing that the maids just changed my sheet earlier today and now it probably got contaminated by them. I'll gladly make Cooper pay for all of this.

The music was still reverberating inside the entire house and I know that most of the guest rooms are probably occupied by some of his horny dog friends in college. I just hope that they didn't occupy mom and dad's room. I was startled when I saw a naked man all wet and ruining mom's expensive Egyptian carpet.

"Hey! Stay away from the carpet." I shouted at him, but he was too drunk to even bother with my rantings. I sighed knowing that it will all be messed up anyway, Cooper will be so dead when mom and dad gets home. I saw this girl wearing my mom's favorite apron atop her bikini and twirling like crazy near the pool, oh no she won't, this ends here. I couldn't even find Cooper, where the hell is he?

"Hey missy, take it off." I motioned my hand to the apron that she was wearing. She just stood there and laughed with her drunk friends. I moved forward and she moved backward until she reached the tip of the pool, I grabbed the apron off her and she stumbled to regain her balance, but to no avail she still ended up with an ugly back dive in the pool. Serves her right.

I headed for the kitchen to get some soda, I got a stool and tried to reach for the cans of sodas and when I was about to reach it, I felt someone's presence behind me. I turned around and saw this tall, handsome, well built, ebony haired guy leaning on the kitchen counter, with a soda in his right hand and a cigarette on his left. He looked so regal from where I am seeing him, but how the hell did he know where I hid the sodas?

He moved forward and almost leaned on me. I could practically feel the warmth of his well-toned chest and just when I thought he would do something stupid, he reached for the cans of sodas and moved to sit on one of the stools on the other side of the kitchen counter. It was no trouble for him reaching it, his height was probably a 6'3 or something. He took a drink of the soda and stared at me like he owns the house. What an arrogant bastard!

"Sit and have a drink." He said and motioned for me to sit next to him. I moved towards him, grabbed the cans of beer and headed for the double doors. I'd rather drink inside my room, than sit next to an arrogant guy like him, I stopped midtrack when I heard him utter those words, as if he just read my mind.

"It was easy finding them. You hid it in the most obvious place." I turned around wide eyes open and saw him grin when he saw the state of shock, I was in. Not wanting to look stupid in front of him, I gathered my steps and headed upstairs where I could lock myself in my room. I dropped down to the floor and leaned my head at the door, and that was when it hit me. Wait, was he just suggesting that I was stupid to have hidden it there? Hah! Who does he think he is anyway? Some genius or something? That was so humiliating, this day couldn't get any better.

For now, I hope to get the sleep that I've been wanting, but remembering the horny couple who was doing their monkey business on my bed had me going for the couch. Cooper! Just wait till mom and dad gets home. I was succumbing to sleep and had the trip to Vegas in my mind.