45. Part One. "If You Do" Series

Please excuse mistakes (not edited)

This is part 1/7

Yugyeom...

====

"(y/n)! I don't hide from me!" Yugyeom said, while slamming his fist against the wooden door.

"Go away!" You yelled back, already feeling the tears flow.

"No! You can't just walk away!" He yelled, still pounding against the door.

You both have been arguing for the past hour. He accused of cheating although he had zero proof, he still accused you. He merely said it was because you didn't care about him anymore. You love him...so much, you've just been busy. College was talking up most of your time, studying and doing homework. Along with having to go to work, you weren't able to spend lots of time with him.

"FINE! I WON'T WALK AWAY!!" You yell through your tears. You open the door and push past him.

You walk towards the door and put on you shoes.

"I thought you just said you weren't going to walk away?!" He yelled.

"I'm not! I'm going to RUN away." You said and dashed out of the door. You could hear him calling out for you, but you ignored it. You ran as fast as possible to you friend's apartment.

You opened the door, with the key that she gave you and took off your shoes. The lights were off and you didn't hear anything. It was really late in the night...or really early in the morning, so you thought she was asleep. But you needed her comfort, so you went up to her room.

You open the door to find it empty. You went back downstairs and spotted a note. 

Hey (y/n) I don't know if your gonna be here or not. But I had to go back to America for a bit. Family problems. I'll be back after a month or so, but feel free to come here whenever.

BYE!! 

-(y/f/n)

You throw the note back onto the table and plop down onto the couch. You enjoyed the silence. No more yells or screams from you or Yugyeom...well that was only for a bit.

You heard slamming on the door.

You groan, but stand up. You look through the peep hole and you see Yugyeom. He would try to see through peep hole, and would continue slamming.

He's going to wake up the neighbors. You groan

You open the door and swiftly pull him in. He pushes you against the wall and traps you in between in arms. You lookup at him with wide eyes, becoming scared. You could feel tears prick the back of your eyes as Yugyeom starts yelling at you. Your brain doesn't process anything excpet the fact that you want to cry. You stare straight at him. Not moving and barely blinking, while the tears softly ran down your cheeks. You saw Yugyeom's expression soften. He engulfs you in a tight hug and pets your hair while you sib into his white dress shirt.

"You didn't cheat on me...did you?" You shake your head.

"Sorry..." He says softly and you nod, acknowledging his apology.

You both stay like that, in each other's arms. Whispering apologies and "I love you"'s.