*My Lovely Brother

Chapter 1: Naomi-Grace's POV

I woke up this morning to a slap to the face.

Great... My lovely brother wants to pay
me a visit on my birthday. I hope you have a sense of sarcasm cause that's all the sarcasm I could muster up right now.

"YO! Ugly bitch wake the fuck up and make my breakfast, you runt"

I nearly laugh at the horrible pun he did... Even though that's pretty much my name now.

Bitch.

Anyways back to reality. I nod my head because I know he will probably just slap me again for talking 'back' to him.

He walks out my room leaving me to get dressed.

I grab a white tank top and black sweat pants and put a green hoodie over my tank top.

I grab some white wooly socks and my last good pair of converses.

I need to go get me some more clothes

Before my dad died he said 'Nams.. If you ever need anything, go into the forest and look underneath the family tree'

I still haven't seen what's under there yet... Even though I know were it is.

I'm not even aloud to go there anymore. Apparently if your brother hates that little reminder you have of your parents your forbidden to go to your one place to get away.

I push down the terrible thoughts of my brother and head towards the kitchen and make his breakfast before we go to school.

Or more like they go to school and I stay back and clean. And then go to school on my skateboard.

"It took you long enough you piece of shit I have to call my sister" he says that last word with so much venom he could of scared off the anaconda that nicki minaj keeps talking about.

I quickly make his breakfast and wait for everybody to finish, so I can clean the dining room and the kitchen.

Once everyone leaves I head straight to the dining room to clean up and pick up all the dishes id have to wash and dry.

-After cleaning up-

I make my way out and hop on my skateboard. I personally rather go for penny boards but my pack just gave me an old skateboard instead.

I finally make it to school and I can feel my wolf going in circles around in my head.

Brooklyn.. Are you okay?

Of course! I'm just really happy for some reason...

Oh.. Okay. That's weird.

Very.

I cut her off because I notice I've been standing at the front if my personal hell-hole of a school.

Time to watch as hell unfolds... On my part.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hi ☁️

What do you think for my first chapter?
On my first book?