*Im Fucking Done

Chapter Two: Naomi-Grace's POV

My wolf just won't shut up and it's annoying the FUCK out if me.

Shut up I'm just excited... Maybe
because it's our birthday.

Yeah... But still! Keep it quiet up there. Im trying to concentrate and not bump into somebody.

She huffs and goes sit at the back of my mind.

Being distracted by my wolf I bump into somebody and my books go flying all over the place. But what stops me are the sparks that ignite in my shoulder.

I stare at my shoulder and look up at the culprit. Wow just my luck, the infamous Blake Parker.

I quickly look away and fall to the ground to pick up my books.

"Yay! I found you now let's get this over with... I got a blonde waiting for me in the boys bathroom"

I cringe at the way he says it like it's casual to talk to his mate like that.

"I, Blake Parker, soon to be Alpha of Ash Rock Blood pack, reject you... Uhhhm.. What's your name again?"

I scoff. Dumbass doesn't even know the name of his beta's 'sister'.

Just keep up the 'I don't care' face for a little bit longer, and we can cry once this shit is sorted.

"Naomi-Grace Taylor... My brother is your beta dumbass"

He growls at me for disrespecting him, but surprisingly I don't even flinch which amazes me. Apparently, he's surprised as well because his eyes show a hint of surprise and pride but as soon as it comes it leaves.

He awkwardly coughs and continues in what he was saying.

"Uhhmm.. Naomi-Grace Taylor, as my mate and future Luna of this pack. Because you wouldn't be able to shift and protect the pack because your a useless unwanted pack member"

I let my facade down for two seconds and a tear slips from my left eye.

He sees this and smirks walking slowly to me. For some reason I think he would care and atleast wipe away the tear.. But oh was I wrong.

The fucker back-handed me. It's not enough force to push me down. But enough to make me turn my head.

Suddenly a course of rage flashes through me and I make the coldest glare I could and point it in his direction.

He flinches at my glare which makes me smirk.

But all good things must come to an end and soon I find myself beginning a rant towards the one I call my mate.

YOU KNOW WHAT? IM FUCKING DONE, I COOK, CLEAN, AND EVEN WATCH OVER YOUR LITTLE FUCKNG SISTER TO MAKE SURE THAT SHE DOESNT FALL OVER WHILE YOU GO AND GET SOME SLUT TO SUCK YOU OFF! AND WHAT DO I GET IN RETURN? FUCKING CUTS, BRUISES AND A STUPID REJECTION FROM A DUMBASSED, SELF-CENTERED, CONSTIPATED ASSHOLE OF A MATE! I'm fucking done" I say in a whisper but I'm sure everyone in the corridor hears me.

With that I turn around and head to the family tree my father told me about. Not even caring about my books and the states I'm getting.

The 'fuck this shit I'm out' theme song comes to my head and I'm humming it on my way out.

I think it's time I finally move on from my pack.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hi ☁️
So what do you think? Not so bad for my first book 😏
Nah it was probably shit but it's not about me right now 😁
Anyways... Any ideas ? 🙏