His deal, My Bet, Our Love

...Natalie's POV....

I, Zoya and Mehar were in Mehar's room when Zoya said, "I can't believe this Mehar, how do you do it. You basically fooled the most smart man in Australia."

Mehar laughed at that and said, "Trust me Zoya, Ethan Black was the easiest target. I told you I can make him fall for me in a damn week. but I seriously pity him, he seriously thinks I love him, while all this while I was dating Dhruv, like come on Dhruv and I have been together for as long as I remember."

"But seriously Mehar, this was shit okay I don't know how do you end up winning all these bets everytime."Zoya said.

"that's my charm baby doll." Mehar said turning around and was shocked to see Ethan standing there.

"Ethan, I ... uhh.." she stammered while walking up to him.

"Don't, just don't." he said while walking backwards.

"All this was just a bet to you and nothing else and here I was a fool to think that I had all the happiness in  your form. I loved you Angel." he continued.

"Ethan listen I am sorry, I can explain, it was just for fun."

Mehar said.

"Enough Mehar. I have had enough of you. You know what Miss Mehar Anderson, I hate you and I am disgusted that I was even ever associated with you." He said in a rude tone, turned around and walked back.

As soon as he left Zoya rushed and locked the door while Mehar fell on the floor crying hard and murmured, "I am sorry Ethan, I am sorry." While I and Zoya hugged her to soothe her, Zoya had already asked Skylar to look after Ethan.

Mehar kept on crying, not even stopping for a minute and my heart broke for her, I wanted to help her but she herself had shut the doors for me and Zoya, She had blackmailed, Me that if I told anyone what was happening, she will kill herself. 

Earlier in the afternoon when Dad decided to talk to Mehar it went something like this.

##FLASHBACK##
..Mehar's POV..
Dad placed me on my bed and started talking.

"Do you remember you promised me that if I bring Ryder back in the family with Natalie, you would do anything I asked you to?"

I nodded in affirmation.

"Then can I ask you for something?"

"Obviously dad "

"Then I want you to get married to Dhruv, your engagement will be tonight itself. And before you say something I want to remind you that I can definitely do what I have done in past "

Indirectly it meant disowning Ryder.

And with that said he left my room saying that mom will come with the dress and jewellery in an hour. Did I even get a speak in this.
Obviously I could object but then I knew how this would affect my family, But What about Ethan?

Thinking about him a tear rolled down my eyes.

WHAT ABOUT ME?
What about us?

While all this was going on Nat was behind the door hearing it. As soon as Dad left, Nat came out and shouted
"What the absolute Fu*k Mehar? Why did you agree to this deal.?" she shouted

"I am telling Ry everything."
She said and was about to leave when I warned her.

"If you tell this to even a single person I will kill myself Natalie."
hearing this she stopped and hugged me.

"Why Mehar, you aren't supposed to do this." She said.

"Sometimes you've got to do what you've got to do." I said hugging her and sobbing hard.

##FLASHBACK ENDS##

...Still Mehar's POV...

Afterwards I called Zoya and asked to help me in my plan as Nat declined and also because Zoya knew about my deal with Dad. She agreed readily. And yes I  had  never bet on the fact that I would make Ethan fall for me it was my plan to make him hate me. I knew what I did was wrong but I also knew that if I told Ethan the truth he would let me go but never move on. And he had to move on, he had to move on for someone who deserved him, for someone who wasn't me.

Later in the evening Nat and Zoya collected my dress and jewellery from mom since I had cried myself and screwed my face.

Since Dhruv was an Indian, our wedding was supposed to be the Indian way and so my dress was basically a heavy baby pink lehenga.

I covered my face with make up so to hide the fact that I had been crying all day. Nat and Zoya got me dressed as I was as good as dead. To be honest the dress was fab_fracking_ulous.

I Just wished I could have my fabulous partner too but mostly you don't get what you want. And now I had to behave normal and put up a smile because there are a dozen people outside who smile when I do.