SEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVEEEEEENNNNN

(Your p.o.v)
I race through the woods, hoping Delirious isn't behind me. When I'm sure I'm safe, I stop and catch my breath. I look up as I hear a deep snarl come from the bushes. A large, black furred wolf slowly emerges from the trees. Following behind it is a snow white wolf and a smokey grey wolf with hints of black. I gulp. The wolves are low to the ground and the fur on their spines is bristling. Their lips are drawn back in agressive snarls. "Oh no," I say.
Suddenly, the one in front of the group leaps at me. I hop backwards, and it lands in the dirt of where I was previously standing. The wolf gets up and makes a sort of barking noise and leaps at me again. Something blue flies out of the bushes and leaps onto the wolf in midair, knocking it down to the ground. I see that it's Delirious. Something red, obviously Vanoss, flies at the grey wolf. The white one goes to claw at Vanoss, and I leap onto it.
I knock the wolf onto the ground, but it quickly flips us so it's on top of me. I press my face to the ground, trying to avoid the wolf's snapping jaws. I wince as it's claws slash my cheek open. I look around, desperately looking for Vanoss and Delirious. Vanoss is still in a tough tussle with the grey wolf, and he's even seeming to become one as he snaps and snarls it. I gasp as I see Delirious is down at the opposite end of the clearing. He's bleeding heavily and the black wolf is still clawing at him. Desperate to help him I try to shove my own attacking wolf off, but it's to heavy. I squeeze my eyes shut. I love Delirious, I think. I can't lose him like this. I shove again at the wolf, and it miraculously flies backwards. Ignoring my bleeding injuries, which includes more than my cheek now, I race towards Delirious.

(Delirious's p.o.v)
I feel myself slowly bleeding out from my stomach, and I'm running out of energy to fight the wolf. I gape in shock as (Y/N) comes out of absolutely nowhere and pushes the wolf off of me. Shaking, I pull myself off if the ground. I look up as Moo races in with the others. Mini races to (Y/N) and pulls out a knife, stabbing at the wolf as (Y/N) holds it down. Moo and Lui come towards me, carrying bandages and other first aid items. After they kill the first wolf, Mini and (Y/N) race to assist Terroriser with the white wolf, their eyes narrowed with determination. As Moo covers me with bandages, Lui pulls out a pocket knife and dashes to help Vanoss and Wildcat. Wildcat is screaming 'this is Sparta' as he stabs at the wolf.
After Moo is finished mummifying me, he drags me out of the clearing. I try to pull out of his grip. "Wait," I say. "(Y/N) needs me!" Moo looks over his shoulder at me, amused.
"I think she'll be fine," Moo says. I sigh, because he's right. She saved me again. I'm never going to stop owing her. That's fine. Just as long as she's alive, I don't care about life debts. After about twenty minutes, the others come out of the clearing. Well, everyone except (Y/N). I look at the guys frantically.
"W-Where's (Y/N)?," I ask. Wildcat, who's bleeding heavily underneath his left eye, cocks his head in the direction of the clearing. I walk down into the clearing to find (Y/N) kneeling by two large stones. I wince as I know why she's looking at them. I had a feeling this place was familiar to me.
I walk over to (Y/N) and look over her shoulder. Carved in the first stone is my sister's name. In the second one, Luke's name is carved. "Delirious," (Y/N) says, not looking up at me. "Why do I have a feeling that you know who these people are?" I take a deep breath. (Y/N) stands and looks at me.
"The first one is my little sister," I say. "The second one is Luke, my friend. They. . .they both died in these woods." (Y/N)'s eyes widen. I look behind me, finding the corpses of the three wolves. I laugh slightly as I see that the wolf who attacked me is practically torn apart. "Geeze," I say, "you and Mini really did a number on that wolf."
"It was hurting you," (Y/N) says. "I'll fight God to save you." I look into her (y/e/c) eyes. They're filled with determination and love. "I love you Delirious," she says. I pull her close to me.
"I love you too," I say softly, pressing my forehead against hers. Cheers erupt from behind the bushes, but you know what? I don't care. The cheers get louder and more excited as I pull my mask off and press my lips firmly to (Y/N)'s.