Chapter 6

I forgot to mention that there will be curse words every now and then, in almost all of my books so
I'm just warning you.

Now let's go!!!!

[Hee Young's POV]

It's been a month since my "date" with Namjoon. We haven't really talked since, not like when I first came back. Jin has been talking more and more to me, mostly about Namjoon, which really upsets me. Yoongi seems to be sleeping more... I really don't understand why he doesn't get any sleep at home.

"Ya! Hoseok oppa, wait for me!!" I shouted and ran to catch up to him in the lunch line. "Where's Taehyung oppa and Jimin oppa?"

"Must've woke up late. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if they are still in bed sleeping." He picked up an apple and walked to our table, I followed. "I'll be your partner in class today."

"Thank you oppa! I hate being lonely..."

I heard Jin mutter something across the table and I kicked his shin. "Aish!" He dropped what was in his hand.

Hoseok, oblivious to it all, asked what was wrong and Jin mumbled a "nothing". I kicked him again, a little harder this time, and he sighed and stood up to leave the table.

"Well that was odd..." Hoseok oppa said and I giggled. "Yeah."

We soon finished our food and walked back to the classroom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"May I walk you home?"

I looked up and saw Namjoon standing in front of my desk. He was wearing the casual uniform with his blonde hairstyle and a small smile plastered on his face. I was going to reject but then remembered that appa might be home, maybe he can find a stick and throw it at him. I chuckled and waved the thought away from my mind. "Sure, why not?"

We walked off of campus and I lead the way towards my house. Occasionally, Namjoon would try to converse but I would either ignore him or end it short.

"So Ri An hasn't been harassing you much anymore?"

I stopped. "Now that I think about it, it's almost like they don't even exist. Like they're not mad at me anymore... do you think Sora has moved on?"

"I don't know." He stood next to me and looked down at me. He opened his mouth but closed it, letting his thoughts go silent.

"Come on, it's already late!" I grabbed his hand and ran down the street.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You'll have to stay here, it's too late for you to walk back home." I tried to drag him into the house but he resisted and just stood on the doormat.

"I can make it-"

"No, Namjoon!" I shouted in a whisper voice, there was no signs of my parents but they could pop out of anywhere. "The sun is already down! Just stay, you can leave as soon as the sun rises again."

He pulled his hand away and gave me a glare, "Why are you doing this to me?"

Tired of his attitude, I grabbed his hand again, and pulled him inside and upstairs, into my room. I pushed him on the bed and just when he was about to say something, "Shut the hell up." I walked over to my closet and pulled out a blanket.

"I'm not sleeping with you..." Namjoon said. I gave him a look of disbelief. The fact that he thought I was going to let him sleep in the same bed as me gave me shivers. "You're sleeping on the floor, pervert!" I yelled.

He sighed and took the blanket from me. I walked into my bathroom and closed the door to change. After putting on my pajamas, I jumped into bed and tossed a pillow to the figure on the floor. "Make sure you leave as soon as light shines," I snarled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and found him standing there, smiling at me. "What are you still doing here?" I sat up in bed.

"Don't worry, I left to wash up and came back."

"I'm not worried about that! What if my parents find out that you've slept over?" I'm getting a major headache right now.

Namjoon seemed to notice and passed me a pill. I looked at him and gave him a "Why should I take this from you?" look. He shrugged and I took the pill.

"I made breakfast for you - on the table. See you at school." Then he walked out of my room and eventually, out of my house.

I went downstairs and ate the food he prepared for me, then washed up and got ready for school.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Namjoon's POV]

As soon as I entered the class doors, I was swarmed by the others (Bangtan). They all pestered me with questions like, "Where were you?" or "Why did you not arrive with us?"

I looked around the classroom. Ri An and her group wasn't here, neither was Hee Young. I sighed, headed over to my seat, and sat down. I put in my earphones as I watched Jimin and Taehyung practice aegyo, Hoseok hyung dancing, and the others talking.

"Hyung, can I talk to you?" I look up and see Jin. How come I didn't notice he was with the others? I took out my earphones and prepared to hear some important or not so important news, "Yeah, sure."

"Where were you?" His tone was serious and I could tell by the expression on his face that I would be the one to give him information.

"When? I was here all the time." I forced a laugh.

"Hajima! I know you weren't at the dorm last night. Where and who did you spend the night with?"

Shit. I'm trapped.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Cliffhangers!!!! Yay!

1. Finished my EOQs. Just have a writing assignment due and some science and Civics.

2. YouTube blocked BTS' Japanese channel. And Woollim, etc.

3. Their comeback is soon. Don't know when. Some fans say it might be tomorrow but they confirmed it for next month. Can't trust them though, they could drop a Beyonce on us.

I need you guys to decide
A or B
Comment your answer

-Unique_101

P.S. I'll update at about 5 or more comments. Later!