Lets vote!!

Chanel: as the president and base on the book i can choose What time and What hour and What day the voting can begin. Candlewax: wait doesn't Zayda and grace have to be here. Chanel: no im the president so i decide, so now let the voting begin. Zayda: not so fast. Chanel number 3: you're alive, Zayda: damn straight, im alive. Zayda went and sit down, Zayda: can u get me some water and food, im starving, chanel number 6: How did you survive, tell us everything. Zayda: well the devil kidnapped me he sent me a basket with snacks and food everyday, but one day, i saw a latter i climb that latter, and the red devil took me to the table and sat me down and i sat down with fear and he took and uncover 2 plates, and i was Like tosty nachos!! And then i was Like ohh i See, you know i always had a thing for bad boys Like you. Then i put a fork right in His hand, and then i said thats What you get bitch for killing my friends. Chanel number 5: wait so the red devil is in love with you, Zayda move ver head saying yes, Chanel number5: cuz for me it took 3 years, for Someone to get in love with me. Chanel: ok whatever can we just damn vote here. Grace entre the house. Grace: its true i was there. Chanel: ok whatever its true or your both are lying i dont care, its time to vote. Then the voting begin. (30 mins later). Candlewax: so remind me again , black for Zayda and white for Chanel. Chanel: ob, i gave you that jonescrew cuz its an easy job, and i Thought you could do it ok, candle: ok. Grace: wait What if its a tie, Chanel3: its never happen before but both presidencial rule together. Candlewax: its a tie, grace: oh you did it( laughs), well kind of. Zayda: look its not great but im sure we can be perfect presidents. Chanel: No im never talking about anything Again i hate you all. Zayda: Chanel im sure we can talk. Chanel: NO.