Prussia and Canada (PruCan)

• Canada enjoys being around Prussia, especially since he reminds him of Alfred.

• Matthew's taller than Gil. This bothers him. Greatly.

• They both share 'bad' food tastes and habits. One would drink his pills with alcohol and the other eats nothing but Kraft macaroni and cheese with maple syrup drizzled on top. They also share a love for fast food.

• Gil's hair reminds Matthew of the sparkling galaxies; Matthew's eyes remind him of the beautiful voids of the universe. How romantic.

• Matthew actually has the potentially to grow a beard (even though he looks like he's 19 stfu) while Prussia still has the body of an 8 year-old girl (the five meters are a lie).

• Canada would carry Prussia in his shoulders every time they go to some rock concert. He's gotten used to it since he does the same with Alfred.

• Canada often drinks with Prussia every time he's in a dilemma. He's gotten so used to it he does almost every night. America would join in sometimes.

• Prussia played with Canada while he was still a child of France and England. The faint memories of England reading him remarkable bedtime stories while BTT would enact them still lingers in Matthew's mind. It's one of the best moments he's ever experienced as a smol child.

• They're both horrendously bad at romance.

• Even if Prussia can act like an arrogant dick, Canada always keeps in mind of how serious and melancholy he can be when mistreated.