Chapter Two

(Pic is Libra!)

Libra chuckled and watched her younger brother, Leo, do his homework.
"Dude. Seriously. Since when?"
Leo shrugged, setting his math to the side and starting science. Libra smirked and padded towards her room. The air was suddenly cold, and she shook it off. The day was perfect. She had just gotten back from the States, and she was pumped and ready to go back to school. She was that popular kid that everyone wanted to be around, and the girl everyone wanted to go out with. But that was the thing.
All of her friends had dated someone in their lives.
She had not.
All of the guys that had asked her just didn't feel right. She wanted the perfect guy for her.
"Libra! Maggie is here!"
Maggie was Libra's best friend. They knew everything about each other.
Libra ran back out of her room and bolted outside.

_£_

Libra leaped into school with Leo just behind her. Nothing had changed. The halls were still full of kids. The walls were still covered in posters. Maggie was busy running around the halls picking up garbage.
"Libra and Leo Rivers, please report to the principle's office. Libra and Leo Rivers please report to the principle's office. Thank you."
Libra looked at her brother before pushing her way through the halls towards the office. It was dark, with very few windows. A few of the teachers were talking, and the worst students were being lectured about life choices. Libra shivered as gazes rested on her. Leo pushed past her, his ginger hair glowing in the dim light. Libra froze for a second, before following her brother. They walked into the principle's office, closing the door behind them. The principle was watching them, his eyes emotionless. He was gently tapping the desk with his nails.
"Welcome." He murmured.
Something about him just didn't feel right to Libra.
"H..hi." Leo stuttered, sitting down. "You wanted to see us..?"
"Oh yes. Libra, come take a seat."
Libra stumbled towards the chairs beside his desk.
"I have been thinking for the last couple years, and it finally came came to my dreams." The principle started. "You two are not only named from the zodiacs, but you are the zodiacs. You were born like this you two."
Libra shook her head. She was just an ordinary girl.
But could it be possible that she had a different destiny then what she thought?
"You must find the other ten of the zodiacs and go on a quest to save humanity."
"Is this some joke?" Leo pushed.
"No. I told you. It finally came to my dreams after all these years. Your destinies have been shown."
So, if he is speaking truth, we have to find the others. Let's see, there is Pisces, Aires, Cancer, Virgo, Saggitarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Scorpio, Taurus, and Gemini. That won't be easy..
"Will you do it?"
"What's in it for me?" Leo snarled. Libra sighed. Her brother was so ignorant.
"The sake of humanity." Libra answered.
"Fine. I'll do it." Leo sighed.
"Me also." Libra nudged her brother.
Time to find some more people.
"Great. Cancer and Virgo are here..."