Chapter 4

Chapter 4
LITTLE WARNING FOR SOME PEOPLE THERE IS SOME REFERCES TI RAPE IN HERE

25 September 2005- then
It was just a normal day.
Just a normal day

School was going well. I had good friends. I had a boyfriend. And a real dad.
When i came home from school I thought I was alone. My mum wasn't eating in the kitchen nor could I hear her upstairs.

I walked upstairs needing to change into my pjs. My phone buzzed
Hayes- I love you and I'm never going to leave you.
Hayes- also do you have any cookies in getting I sound like I'm pregnant.

I laughed entering my mum and dads room to get the laptop.only before entering I saw my dad sat at his desk reading a newspaper.

"Hey dad" I smiled
"Oh hey sweetheart"he smiled "had a good day at school"

I nodded " amazing day actually" I walked over to the laptop, but before I did I looked over to my dad.

"You ok sweetie" he smiled moving his head towards me.

"Well erm dad" I sat down beside him" one of my friends...they well they said they saw you......will another woman."

His face changed this isn't my dad not the man he was. His jaw was clenched and his eyes was near enough black showing no sign of the beautiful blue they once was.
"Would would they say that" he spat.

It was weird for me to see him like this he was normally so happy. He wasn't smiling anymore.

"I -I guess Reyes though it was you" my voice started to crack.

He laughed bitterly " I've been seeing her for 6 months"

I gasped " your cheating on mother YOUR WIFE"

He grabbed my hands slamming them upon his bed " now child don't mention that pathetic excuse of a woman you my dear are so much better"

"D d daddy what are you doing your hurting me" I stuttered the pain souring through my arms.

"Listen don't say a word this isn't going to end baby"

"I need to tell mom"I choked.

The grip on my hands become loose he let go I though I was free.

Oh was I wrong

So so wrong.

His hands tugged my pjs down his hands on each side of me keeping me from moving. I began screaming crying anything to get this of me.

Yet no one came to help me no one even does.

I was betrayed not only by my own father but by time and by me I had betrayed my self.
My dad had abused me took my virginity.

He had took my innocence.

He had stole my trust.

He had took my everything.

After he had finished, I stood up shaking. "Now breeze if you tell a soul it will happen again yet A lot worse."

I shook my head, the pain was unbareable' " goodbye dad" I whispered.