A Tea Party with the Hatter

As they continued to a large manor, the scent of Tea wafted to Maka. She breathed in, the scent filling her senses. They soon reached a shiny looking black metal fence with a sign on the gate door, stating Mad Hatter with a picture of a hat in between. Maka heard the gate click, and looked up to see the Cat opening it. She padded in, Maka trailing behind. She then heard a voice that sounded familiar "I see you're back, you fleabitten cat." She hissed "And I see you're still here, rabbit ears." She retorted. Maka poked her head out from behind Chaos to see who the speaker was. The "rabbit" had fluffy blonde hair, an eyepatch over her left eye, and a hazel eye. Maka almost said it out loud, but slapped her hands over her mouth. 'Miss Marie?!' She screamed in her head. The Hare stood up, glaring at Chaos scornfully "I am not a rabbit!" She grinned "Oh really? Then why do you have rabbit ears?" She teased playfully, sticking out her tongue. The Hare growled, looking like she was ready to pounce at Chaos. Right as she was about to jump at her, another voice broke in "Calm yourselves. And come have some tea.♪" Maka froze, quickly recognizing the voice. Chaos pouted, her cheek bulging "Aw, but I wanna fight rabbit ears." The Hare growled, but sat back down. "Come,come.. Have some tea to calm your nerves." The voice spoke again. Chaos's eyes lit up again "Do you have my tea?" "In fact I do, my dear Cheshire." The voice replied. Maka already knew who it was, but looked anyway. The Hatter had Silver hair, Stitches across his face, and Green eyes. 'He's missing his screw, but that's definitely Professor Stein.' Maka thought. "Yay~. You know me so well, Hatter." Chaos bounced over to the table, imitating a rabbit. She took a seat a chair away from the Hare. So Maka was stuck in between them. 'Great...' She thought. The Hatter took out another kettle of tea from nowhere, placing it on the table. Chaos automatically grabbed a tea cup and poured some of the tea from the kettle. Maka looked over at the Cat "What kind of tea is that?" She questioned. Chaos took a pause from drinking her tea "Chocolate Pumpkin." She quickly replied, before going back to drinking. Maka looked back at the table, staring at the Hatter. He noticed and put down his tea "And who might you be, my child?" He questioned. Maka stared at him for a moment, as if she did not understand his question, then finally replied "Maka. Maka Albarn." "Interesting name there, dear Maka." He added a slight chuckle at the end. Chaos chuckled too, pouring herself another cup of tea. They sat in a silence as soon as the tea was pourn. The Hatter, the Cat, and the Hare looked peaceful as they drank tea in the silence, but Maka felt sweat drip down her skin as the silent tension grew with each passing second. Out of desperation to break the silence, she blurted out the first thing that came to mind "Is Medusa in this world too?!" Within a second, all three of their eyes locked on her. Just as Chaos was about to speak, an almost silent mumbling was heard "Queen of Hearts." Then, snoring was heard. Maka glanced at the speaker "What?" The Hatter chuckled "Talking in his sleep, as he usually does." Maka got a better look at him as the Hare leaned back. Snow white hair, and partially opened crimson eyes. 'Typical Soul.' Maka stifled a giggle. The Hare suddenly spoke up "That's the Dormouse. Just ignore him. He's always snoring away." Maka nodded, acknowledging her words. Chaos spoke up "Who is this Medusa you speak of?" Maka glanced over at the Cat "A Witch." "Oh dear. There seems to be no witches in our world though.♪" The Hatter chimed in. Maka continued "She has blonde hair in a spiked style, yellow eyes, and a braid." Chaos tapped a finger on her cheek "Hmm..." Stein chimed in again "I do recall seeing such a woman." Maka jumped forward, nearly knocking the chair she was sitting in over "Where?!" She questioned in desperation. He chuckled at the desperation in her voice before replying "In the Queen of Hearts' castle."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Cliffhanger, bitch!! XD Gomen for the late chapter.