Chapter-1

[Y/N] POV

It was the time when I realized that I've fallen for him. He fought with his seniors and got suspended for few days. Unexpectedly, he was transferred to the E class despite the fact that he was a clever student. Finally, I lost contact with him.

Akabane Karma, he used to help me whenever I was in trouble. By the time my feelings has begun to develop for him, the distance between us has started to expand.

----

Months had passed and I didn't see any signs of him either.

I was running late to the stadium. The assembly hall was filled with all the laughers and voices already to verify the fact that all of the students are here. I stepped in but decided not to go since I didn't want to stand out. I would have to skip the assembly today.

I quite get bullied because I often get last place in my class. That reason isn't not enough to look down on me but I guess it is how things work in this school. "Hmmm.." I sighed.

There were some trees and bushes which covered the area behind the building. I went there hoping that the peacefulness of a forest might help me cool down my head. I closed my eyes and felt the cool wind swept through my face.

I perceived the rustling of the leaves and a certain person on the tree in front of me caught my eyes. Unable to recognize his face, I attempted to reach the male, but did not succeeded. It was him. He was closing his eyes, being unaware of the surrounding. He was peaceful, calm and harmless at the same time.

"[Y/N]?", I heard a familiar voice. The owner of the voice came down from the tree and advanced towards me. "Is that you?"

Yes, it was Karma.

Chapter-1[END]

[Edited]
I'm still inexperienced and this is my first time writing a fanfic. I apologize for grammatical errors and for the short chapter also. Criticisms and advices are welcomed :) .