Chapter-2

My eyes widened and I felt my cheeks heating up. I struggled to retain my posture.

"Karma? What're you doing here?" I surprisingly asked him.

A red haired boy who is fairly tall for his age, walked towards me. His seductive golden eyes pierced into mine and he let out a word. "Ditching~How about you [Y/N]-chan? You too wandering?"

"Ah...something happened and yeah I'm wandering around but it feels great so what?" I crossed my arms and glared at him. How can I tell someone that I missed the assembly as I was force to do some paperworks and clean-ups. Being bullied sure is onerous.

"So you still wander around like you did back then?" I continued.

He smirked, nodding like he agreed."Because I find assembly and stuffs quite boring....Then see ya later [Y/N]-chan." He slightly waved his hand at me with his back facing me.

"Okay..." I smiled. To be honest, I wanted to stay with him a little longer. Maybe not. I won't be able to keep up with his words anyway. Every single word of his makes me blush. It was unprepared, that I haven't thought of meeting him here.

"Oh!" The male exclaimed. He faltered at a spit of second and turned around to face me. "[Y/N]-chan, can you do me a favor?"

"H-huh?" His sudden act made my voice stutter. "What's wrong?"

----

The bell rang. Many people were coming out from the classes like little ants. I checked my watch as I was told to wait in front of the gate before a big figure appeared besides me. It was Karma.

"Let's go, [Y/N]-chan."

"Yeah... I don't need your command Karma." I retorted.

"Looks like someone woke up from the wrong side of the bed today." He smirked, putting his hands into the pockets and leaning towards me. "If you take that as an order then call me Master. You can be my Servant."

Both of my stomach and face heated up but I hid that with a glare towards him. "What a lame joke. Can't you come up with a better idea, Lamarma?" I snapped.

I'm quite familiar with RPGs and many different type of games. I keep my distance from people thus doing these things seems enjoyable in my tiny little world. Today, Karma asked me to come with him as I can point him out some good products and we were sauntering to store. There were several items displayed for sell.

"What kind of games do you usually play, Karma? Dating sims or visual novels or.... Oh, sorry. It is not your type right?"

"Aren't they the same?" He interrupted my sentence. "I mean you have to carefully make your decisions so the girls will come to you?"

"It's not me who have to choose. It's YOU. And you were not the type to play this kind of genre. Are you changing your taste?" I inquired.

"Nuh, something came up and I needed to confirm it immediately."

"Mind telling me that?"

"Hmm...You like me, don't you [Y/N]-chan?" Being satisfied with his words, he inched forward so he can lock his eyes in mine.

My courage and mind have betrayed me and my mouth has refused to move. My cheeks and even my ears turned into bloody red just like his hair. I never heard of a story with confession at the beginning. I mean one doesn't simply mention about their admiration of each other before starting out as a friend. It's an average love story right?

"Uh..." I finally regained my senses after a couple of second. Before this, no one was able to come over the walls that were built around me hence he was the first. I'm not basically proud of this but you've completely seen through me, haven't you Karma?

Chapter-2[END]