Chapter 2: The Outing (pt 1)

Hey guys! I think it would be soo amazing if you guys could make comments about what liked! Hope you guys like this chapter... There will be many to come.

Stay beautiful and be yourself <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeffery's Pov:

I hate this so much. I mean life. Why do I have to be trapped? Why do I have to feel like this all the time? Why do I have to be... Gay?

I've always been trying to prove that I'm something I'm not. Attempting to make myself look cool, to look better than the average other, to not seem, gay. Thats just how I've been living life. Which I'm pretty sure isn't really living at all! I try to put this fake smile on my face and pass as your typical heterosexual white male teenager, but its just not working for me anymore.

High school makes being gay even harder. I mean Pine hills High School, the shittiest high school ever, has little to no gay teens. Theres me, this one weird guy that stalks everyone , this straight guy that claims to be gay (so he can get closer to girls), and Micheal. So basically no one. Micheal is the only dateable gay guy at Pine Hills and I doubt that he'll ever talk to me after what I did to him.

I truly only did to maintain that "straight guy" status, cause honestly, what kind of out gay guy would harass and bully another gay guy? Perfect cover right. Or at least I thought. My long time best friend Jennifer always hated the fact that I bullied Micheal, so one day she confronted me.

"Jeffery!" she said with an attitude."Why the hell do you keep messing with him. What did he ever do to deserve you bullying him and pushing him around? huuh?

"But Jennifer" I replied with pain in my voice, "its not like that... you wouldn't understand."

"Really... cause to me it seams like a total ass whole is standing in front of me acting like he hasn't done anything wrong. You know how pathetic you are" she said with her face reddening by the second.

I could tell she was really getting heated. She has never talked to me like this before. I want to tell her so bad 'Im GAY' but I can't lose her. She's the only person I feel I can be myself with. She's my one and only Best friend. I took a deep breath and looked down, then looked into her eyes and mouthed the words "I'm gay." She saw every word. Every last syllable.

She quickly embraced me in the biggest hug we have ever had. She nearly suffocated me! She slowly backed up and the smacked me hard enough to leave a bruise and said "how could you do something so cruel to someone in the same position as you?"

"I know... I know. But I've only been doing this to him to make it seem like I'm not gay... to shield myself from the homophobic student body at this school. I only did it to ensure my safety. I never meant to hurt anyone. I....... I ahh kinda sorta like Micheal...like a lot."

I said and as a natural instinct, Jennifer shouted "you like Micheal!!"

I neatly died. I quickly covered her mouth and nervously glanced around. I was hoping that no one was around to hear her, but unfortunately... I was wrong! Someone had heard her. Someone was holding the key to air all of my dirty laundry, which would instantly destroy me and my feature. As I slowly creeped around the corner, I saw...

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks again for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. There will be many more to come.

Don't forget to like, comment, share! <3

xoxo