chapter 1- intro

Hiii guys I love writing and I am very proud it's a little short but I will do part 2 later thanks!! Whooosh and start reading it!!

_____________________________

IAN POV:

I wake up the morning we needed to shoot our video for Friday and call Anthony

"WAKE UP!"

"we have the video to shoot today and if we are late the producer will kill us" I yell at him

"fine, one minute"

Anthony groans

Anthony hangs up. He was never really a morning person. He liked his sleep.

We meet at the park where we were told to meet our producer.

After several hours of filming we go to my house any wait for kalel to get here so we can have a video game marathon . We play katamari forever until midnight, I wanted to shoot myself.

"guys I'm heading off to bed, you can stay the night here or go home"

I say

as I walk away I here them softly grumbling about what they want to do, Melanie was late getting off of work as always, she snuck in bed around 2am she woke me up but I didn't bother to say anything. She put her hand on my back I turned around to kiss her goodnight and we both fell asleep.

The next morning I wake up and walk around to see if kalel and anthony stayed. They were fast asleep on the couch snuggleing and the controllers were on the ground. I got them a blanket and made coffee.

"Morning,Ian" Melanie says as she stumbles out of the bedroom

"bebe, you should sleep you had to work all night" I say

"I'm fine really, I need a new job that's it" she says

"Ok...." Anthony interrupts me "morning guys!"

Melanie grabs coffee, kisses me and walks off kalel wakes up shortly after Anthony grabs some coffee. kalel grabbed a cup and went home with Anthony "I'll be back tomorrow Ian" he says while walking out the door. Melanie comes back in the kitchen to put her cup away, I was sitting on the couch watching tv . She comes to sit next to me.

"Ian...." She say seductively

"yes"

"it's been a while since we...went at it don't you think" she says in a low voice while rubbing my chest

"uhh..yeah" I say holding her close

We start kissing she unbuttoned my shirt and kissed all down my chest, but for some reason it didn't feel real it felt like a chore I just don't know what was wrong, I loved her so much but sex wasn't the same.

_________

Okay I know it sucked, but read the next chapter is bettee, I promise I put a lot more effort in that one!!