Chapter four: Rileys birthday eve.

Trevors pov:
I wake up myself and peer through the door of Rileys bedroom. Luckily she's fast asleep still so I go downstairs and make breakfast. It's officially one more day till Rileys 4th birthday which is exciting.

" Daddy!" I hear a familiar voice say whilst running into the kitchen.
" Hey Riles did you have a nice sleep?"
" Yeah daddy can we go in the pool?" She asks straight away.
" Maybe later Ri," I say pouring her a bowl of cereal. I finish up making a cup of tea and bring it up to Britt who's still sleeping. I kiss her forehead before walking back to Riley.

I sit with her and she tells me all about dance and gymnastics.I'm so glad she's enjoying it.
" At nastics yesterday we did cartwheels," She says getting up to show me.
" Maybe not now Riley," I say stopping her.
" Okay," She replies smiling before running upstairs.

" Mummy's awake!" She giggles brushing past me.
" Hey baby," Britt says picking up Riley.
" Be careful Britt," I say watching her tiny baby bump.
" I'm okay,"
" I'm good because I didn't wake you,"
" Yeah," Britt replies moving a piece of Rileys hair from her face. I smile as I sit by them both.

Once we are all dressed me and Riley play whilst Britt is in bed. She doesn't feel that great because of morning sickness.

Brittanys pov:
I'm sitting in my room as Im having some bad morning sickness. I decide to call up Alex and Zac to see what there up to.
Me: Hey it's Britt
Alex: Oh hey Britt how are you?
Me: morning sickness but Okay how about you?
Alex: I'm good thanks
Me: So do you wanna come over later?
Alex: I'd love too!
Me: great! 1:30pm?
Alex: sure see ya!
Me: bye!

As I get up I walk downstairs and make myself some breakfast. I hear Riley and Trevor playing in the playroom. There so cute together!