*June 4th-5th*

Day we left for Michigan...

"Ok this is the last time im going in the house so does anyone have anything else to get before we leave?" my father asked even though he was the only one who wasnt ready to go.

"No dad everyone but you has everything." I said rolling my eyes

"Ha ha very funny" he went in the house got his wallet and more food and we were on our way.

I had my phone taken since like April and I just got it back today so I guess this 17 hour drive might not make me want to kill myself... this time. Oh btw the only reason we are here is for my cousins wedding. im definitely dreading that.

I texted a few people while we were on the rode. I called some people, played some games, laughed alittle then 17 long, not so miserable hours later we pulled up to my aunt's house... its smaller than i remember.

...

We were finally all un packed and I was alone again. I was bored so I called some friends laughed about the last days that I was in school, Talked about the days I missed, fake cried for the people I'll most likely never see again and hung up.

I was alone... again. Regardless of the fact that being alone brought me to go on a long train of self despair and contemplation of suicide, I keeped myself cooped up in "the train room" until I was hungry, had to pee, or had to hug some family member who would tell me: "I remember when you were knee high to a squirrel and now look your to its shoulder" or "Omg its Nikki #2" or "girl were are your clothes" (when I had on a long sleeve shirt and pants with one hole in them).

For maybe a day or two a stayed up there thinking of how much I only wanted to see Crystal and how I couldn't wait to go home and see Gavi, Jassy poo, and Semajals --dont judge my pet names for my friends-- and how I definitely didn't want to see my cousin Ky or my cousin Tee --also nicknames. 

So yeah. Most of today was a waste of my time. I thought to myself before I went to sleep.

Goodnight Detroit and hopefully I'll wake up on an island full of wash board ab boys and bikini babes and will be their queen... in my dreams.