Chapter 23(End of Part 1)

A/N This might be the last chapter posted for a little while. I love this book and I want it to be perfect. As always

happy reading!!

Training camp was hard on Eric and I just wanted to make things easier for him so I decided I'd tell him about our baby. I knew telling him about this baby would brighten the entire season.

"Are you telling him today? Where is he?" Sam whispered.

 "Shhhh he's upstairs showering I don't want him to hear you." I replied. I head towards the kitchen to finish dinner. Tonight I was making Eric's favorite, spaghetti and meatballs. I wanted everything to be perfect.

"Oh yea this was in the mail for you." Sam tossed the letter to me. It was from the clinic. I could go for a little amusement. After all we knew Eric wasn't Bridget's real father. I grabbed a letter opener and ripped it open.

Allison Chapmen, This letter is to inform you of the results of genetic testing conducted in the above case. The test reports that the probability of Eric Chapmen fathering Bridget Chapmen is 99.9%.

"Oh my God." I whispered. I feel like I can't breathe. I trusted Eric with everything! Just then Eric walked into the kitchen.

"That smells great." He says and kisses me on the cheek. I can't think clearly. My words are jumbling. What am I supposed to say?

 I finally mutter, "You are Bridget's real father. You are my rapist!" I say as I throw the letter at him and walk out of the house.