That Annoying Tom Riddle

A/N:Hello, my fellow readers and writers before start this chapter I would like to say a few things. First off I don't own Harry Potter and I sure as hell don't own Percy Jackson. Second I will have you all know that I am currently writing another story along with this one, so I don't want to see a flame demanding I update that weekend. Now if its been say two months feel free to beak out the pitch forks. But if I get one stinking flame, and it's only been a week, I will go bat-shit insane and I will give the person a good ass tongue thrashing. I don't want to seem like a bitch, but I've had it happen to me before. Now that my little warning is over enjoy!

Nico

I was having a perfectly good afternoon until my dad summoned me. Frankly I wasn't really that surprised. Since the ending of the Tiatan War my dad had warmed up to me considerably, meaning he cared about me enough to go bat-shit crazy if I were to die. The only reason this happened is because after a remark that Bianca, my dead sister, that would have done better at the task he was giving me for the billionth time, I snapped. I don't exactly remember what I said, but I know a gave him a ear full. After I had finally calmed down, I realized what I'd done I immediately thought I was going to become a Nico-shish- kubob. To my shock my father had just laughed, saying I'd finally grown a back bone.

Anyway, after my father summoned me, I quickly shadow traveled to my fathers throne room. He sat in his throne, in his twelve foot tall form, siting completely still. I bowed, getting down on one knee "You call, Father" I said, staring at him expectantly. He gave a nod of his head "Yes, my son. I have a very important task for you. Do you remember what I told you of Tom Riddle?" he asked, a tone of steally anger in his voice as he spoke of that cursed man's name. My eyes hardened to a solid black in anger. My father had spoken of Tom Riddle, a man that had cheated both my father and Thanatos. Apparently, he was some maniac dark wizard form Hecate's pet world that had gone rogue. My father and I hated him with a burning passion of a thousand Hell Fires. He was far weaker than a average demigod, so we had left the wizarding world to take care of him. But as things are escalated, he's probably decided to do something.

I nodded my head "Yes, Father. Tell me what you wish for me to do" I said, my eye shiny with excitement. My father nodded his head approvingly "I need you to atend one of the wizarding schools of Britain to gather information on him and the whereabouts of his seven Horcruxes." said my father seriously. I raised my eyebrow "How do I pose as a wizard, if I don't have any magic" I asked curiously. Father nodded expectantly "Hecate has agreed to bless you temporarily" he said. Just on cue, a woman appeared by my fathers throne.

She had the standard godly beauty with full red lips and curly brown locks that went down her back in ringlets. I noticed that anything near her turned into different objects. A group of butterflys by her head would change into different flying insects and then back again. Hecate wore a standard Greek dress, with white and gold. Hecate smiled at me "Well I mies well get this started" she said cheerily, pullin out a sti-wand. She strolled closer to me until she was within a arms difference away, before taking her wand and tapping me on the head with it.

A warm feeling spread from the top of my head to the tip of my toes. Hecate gave Father a nod "He now has my blessing,however due to his demigod status, he will be more powerful then most of the instructors at my school." she turned to me "You will be joining in with the fifth year class" she told me, before showing her true form and transporting away.

My father gave a nod to himself before snapping his fingers. A black trunk appeared beside his throne "This trunk contains all the things you will need. Shadow travel to the train heading to Scottland, just feel out someone with two souls" he said. A black wand appeared in his hand "I have hand crafted this wand to work only for you. It is made from the Poplar trees in the Fields of Asphold,with a core of a piece of my hair. Be cautious, god hair wand are extremely powerful" he told me. As I took my wand from his hand, a warm feeling spread through me. "Now go, and do me proud"he said waving his hands at me. I reached out to the nearest shadow, wrapping it around myself before I disappeared.