'Sup

So I am writing on my friends account and she's next to correcting my grammar! . . . always fun! . . . not. Her offended face is making things so much gooder (she said she hated the word), ahem, I mean better (or betterer) especially when she see's how bad I am at writing! 

She's pleading with me in horror to 'not do this'. I am laughing in my head at her face . . . she responded with ouch as she is reading this over my shoulder and then she will correct this in her head and reply with that 'technically she's right next to me so . . . '. She's currently threatening to cry! 

He he he! 

She also thinks that I don't know how to break Kit Kats or how to "life" or "write" or even "books" which I find offensive so i have decided that I am going to take her computer and write this chapter. she's also telling me that I have 5 minutes to do this. i think her face is funny! ha ha ha! though she thinks mine is funnier. I disagree and think that i have so much swag that's it's just rubbing off on her . . . slightly. She disagrees and is trying to be sassy (keyword: trying) and saying that she is the one with the swag and that it is too much for me. i disagree and say that my voice is unable to be registered in her brain because hers is to underveloped, like a cave man. ha ha ha! i have been saving this insult for 7 hours.

So that's almost all from me awhile *winking and thinking about next time that i can steal her computer and write these kinds of things*

So this is goodbye from NashiDragoneel! Goodnight to all and Merry Christmas!