Lila

Beep. Beep. Beep. Gah! Another day of my life. I honestly didn't want to wake up. BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! My alarm clock rang louder and I knew there was no escaping it. I had to get out of to turn it off, so ready to plop back in bed, them my second alarm rang. My mom.

"Good morning! Good morning! Good morning! Good morning! To youuuuuu!" She merrily sang as I groaned, collecting my clothes from my dresser. "Remember, I'll be back in a few minutes to see if you're getting ready" she reminded as I yanked on my Elsa t-shirt.

Ug! Life... how boring it can get. I lugged myself downstairs, clothes on but hair still messy and poured myself some cereal.

"Why can't something interesting happen?!" I complained later that day to my friend Tammy.

"Because life is just a random selection of molecules linked together that happen to function" she was a real downer, but that's how it worked. I was the heart, she was the brain, and though she got on my nerves at times, she really was a good friend.

"I know, I know, you have you're theories"

"They're not theories, they're sound science"

"Yah yah..." And that was the only thing that happened today that was even worth mentioning, besides I guess band practice. But that night I lay awake questiong my very exsistance