every thing

The fandom is pure bullshit. I will never understand why girls draw them and act like they like them. Like bitch stop. They are killers..and you will be their next victim. Jane the killer is dead. Jeff killed her. How i know this... I know people. Now if you think jeff the killer likes you. Think again. None of them like you fangirls. Now listen up,slenderman jus sees you as a corpse. If you really wanna be a proxy.. It takes much more than summoning them. Being a peoxy is hard. Your tested everyday.. And its hard. You think your ready to kill people. Do you think your ready to give up your family, DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT?! Well if you do. You got a chance. Its phase sometimes. But... Sometimes obsession happens. Ive never been obsessed. Ive had the nightmares. Not saying im one. But... Listen.

Girls think that its all fun and games with the pastas. Its not. The mansion aint as fun as people thought. Yes it may be big. Yeah ben is playing videogames, sally with her teddy bear, jeff with his adorned knifes. But they aren't normal. They have the right to kill you at anytime. They are serious killers who have a case. And no... They are not dead. Ever heard of cover ups? Yeah. Those people who post the creepypasta... Are the creepypasta... Think about it. They want to be feared. COVERUPS PEOPLE. now girls. If you really met them... You'd scream and cry for your mom. If you try to steal their stuff. You die. So thats why. It aint all that fun. Proxies live in pressure. So do you seriously want to be one??

Make a choice... And never look back.

Supposed they are dead. Explain the murders, explain the sighting. Its like trying to find the sasquatch. Somewhere... The pastas dwell. Just understand me...

It aint all that fun being a pasta or proxy. And visiting the mansion will get your ass beheaded. Sooo..