Chapter 1

Father combed my light brown hair, down on my back making sure every single strand was perfectly straight.

I watched him from the mirror looking straight down at my hair with his blue eyes.He put the brush through my hair as he made the knots in my hair disappear.I could hear my brother watching the Baseball game in the background as I starred into the mirror watching my dad gently comb my hair.

My brother and I are I identical twins besides the fact I have green eyes (taking my mothers side) and he has grey eyes (taking my fathers side).Me and him both have dark brown hair that can get tangled very easily.We usually watch Baseball games together while eating popcorn and screaming on the top of our lungs.He and I are both 11 years old.We almost got placed in adoption at the age of 4.Luckily we didn't.

As my father continued brushing my hair I wondered what would I it be like to be placed in adoption.Maybe I would always have knots in my hair and get low grades or maybe I would have been rich and famous.Every night I would wonder how my life would be like and then thank god for having my family.Sometimes I would get dreams on what my life would be like if I got adopted.I would always tell my mother the next morning and my mother would reply in her soft gentle voice "Don't think how your life would be.Just be happy that your here and if you get dreams on this situation just ignore them".

"Your hair has no more knots Rosy".My father said while placing the brush on the counter."Go call you brother Marcus we must brush his hair now".My father said.

I was soon the one on the couch watching the Baseball game while my brother was getting his hair combed.I could hear him screaming because of the pain he felt.Which for me was nothing.I guess that proves me stronger?!"Blue jays hit a home run".I heard coming from the tv.As soon as I heard that I screamed so loud.I could hear my brother screaming back to me "What happened"?I just ignored him.I got off the couch and went to make some popcorn.I ate popcorn while I watched the game.I always put extra butter on the popcorn when Marcus isn't there.For some reason Marcus hates butter, salt and eggs.

Suddenly I start to hear a loud crying noise, oh my god my little sister had just woke up from her nap.

Zoey is 3 years old.She acts like a 1 year old turning 2.Next year she will be starting Jk.I don't know how she will handle it without our mother being there.Her birthday is on August the 4th.Fruit Loops is her all time favourite cereal.She can't go a day without it.She always has her pink blanket in her hand and dragging behind her as she walks.Her hair is just below her ears and when ever she is awake she wants to watch Dora The Explorer.She will cry's if she can't.