Chapter 6

Nathan paced around the room as he picked up his clothes and put them back on.

"Okay, okay! You're obviously not on the pill since this is an issue so..."

He tossed my shirt towards me.

"W-we can go get the morning after thing! Yeah! Yeah! That'll work..."

He tossed my shorts toward me.

"Get your shoes on. We will stop by the pharmacy and see what they have."

Nathan was already out the door by the time I put on my shoes. I jogged down the hall until we were beside each other. Nathan was muttering to himself.

"Everything will be okay. Everything will be okay."

"Nathan," I touched him lightly on the shoulder, but he jerked away. "Please calm down. Everything's going to be fine. We will get the morning after stuff and then not think about it again."

He nodded as he unlocked his car.

"You're right... Everything is going to be fine. It has to be..."

~~~~~~~

Most places were already closed, but we managed to find one drugstore still open. We rummaged through the shelves looking for anything like Plan B or the morning after pill.

They were out of stock. How many girls have the same problem going on?  Nathan picked up some headache medicine before he stormed out with me trailing behind.

When we got in the car he put his head into his hands.

"Nothing... They had nothing... God (Y/N), what are we going to do?"

I rubbed circles on his back.

"We'll look again tomorrow. In the morning. And then grab something to eat."

He wrapped his arms around me.

"Right.. Everything is... This is going to be okay... We will be okay."

I patted his lap.

"Can we go back now? I'm really tired."

He nodded and then we were off. 'God I hope that we can find something.'

~~~~~~~~~

In the morning we found some Plan B. I took it shortly after and we both finally relaxed. 

Nathan and I were going to grab something to eat at a diner, but I told him I would meet him there.

So now I'm laying on my bed, tired beyond what words can describe. I don't want to do anything. Don't want to deal with this time stuff. Not with the gun stuff.

I just want to sleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to see a text from Nathan asking where I was. 

"Shit fit!"

I hopped out of bed and ran out to the bus stop. When I got to the diner I saw Max leaving it.

"(Y/N)!"

I quickly walked to Max and gave her a hug.

"Hey Max, you look cute."

She shook her head.

"Thanks, but um... Chloe and I are trying to get more information on this whole thing and Rachel Amber.  It would be great if you could come with."

"Oh well, I'm supposed to go eat with Nathan right now."

"That's okay. We are going to be here for awhile longer. So after you get done text me and we'll go."