Luke

Luke and Arzalyea. Not a lot to go on but enough to make some pretty clear conclusions. I love Luke, he's always had a special place in my heart so naturally when I found out he was holding hands with someone I was devastated that should have been me. So I investigate and it left me dazed confused and heartbroken. Rumors of shirts being exchanged and rumors that she was a cheater and skipped out on rent. I was naturally drawn to hating her because well she is beautiful and has the body everyone wants and she seemed actually ok. I soon forgot about it but then today I checked up on all the drama and there was a video of them kissing. The video isn't clear so I can't be sure of exactly what I saw. Jealousy crept through me. I am devastated as would any Luke girl but I didn't bash her because I respect Luke and her enough not to do that plus it's just rude. She is Human just like the rest of us even though she is stunning. Even though my heart is breaking I understand that he is never going to be with me and he deserves to be happy. I'm sure that once I see more about her I will like her. When the Ashton and Bryana pictures got out and we all knew they were dating but it wasn't confirmed yet I hated her. She was a beautiful model who had rumors and a bad rep floating about. Now I love her. Who knows maybe this is just a fling or maybe this is the real deal. We don't know. Just please have balls to be decent to her and Luke. We all hoped that we would someone end up being the one but in reality we know it's not gonna happen.