Introduction

This story may not be copied in any way. Plagiarism is not appreciated and I would rather you asked me first if you'd like to use and idea or thought from my book.

I live in South Africa so I might use certain phrases or references that some might not understand but I will explain those in the authors notes in the end or beginning.

This book is currently in writing so I won't update any chapter soon. I plan to write enough chapters so that eventually I can update weekly for you guys, which I find better rather than updating every few months.

Thanks for reading!

~*~
Introduction

Dylan never liked crowds, or any large amount of people. What would she do? What would she say? How should she act? She never knew the answers and avoided people as often as she could.
Fortunatley for her- she was homeschooled and because of that, she didn't know many people. Her only friend was her neighbour, Jesse.

Unlike Dylan, Jesse went to school and was wildly popular there. He was after all- the schools most valued rugby player.

But what happens when Dylan enters her senior year and her parents decide that she needed to go to a public high school?

The same one as Jesse's.

Well, Jesse (being the good friend he is) introduces her to his friends.

Now what will THEY think of her?

And what happens when a certain friend of his takes a liking to her?

What will she do? How will she react? What is she supposed to say?

She doesn't know.

After all...

This is her first year of high school.

~

I'm kinda just gonna write this book and then post chapters weekly but that is gonna take me forever because I almost never write anymore but I think it would be worth the wait. There's a good story line and super fun characters but I just need time. Great things take time right? ;)

Lots of love from me,
Linny