Chapter 5

Hey. Back again. In case you're wondering Sara is in summer school, so I get to update more! I see lots of people want me to update so here you go! I don't know why people want to know an lps's story but.. Oh well XD
~~~~~~~~~~
You know I was telling you about that hot collie the other day? I found out his name was Chris! :D Of course someone told me his name. I never talked to him. I just need to gather up the courage. Yes I'm one of those stereotypical shy girls. Don't judge me.

~Chris's P.o.v ~
Who is that girl? I've never seen her before.. She seems to stare at me a lot though.. Maybe she likes me? Nah.
Someone like her would like someone like.. Ugh. Luke.. Look at him. He's a Great Dane.

I look at her and finish my drawing. I put my binder in my bookbag before she sees it and calls me a stalker.

Cuz I'm not.

Great.
Luke's walking towards me. Act like you can't see him.

"Hey loser. Aww are you sad, Mr. Emo?" Said Luke.

"Leave me alone you two faced, back stabbing jerk." I said pushing my book bag away from his foot.

"Hold your horses Chris. I just wanna talk to ta is all" Exclaimed Luke.

Luke looks at my foot then at my face like he's trying to check me out.

"What's in that bag?" Asked Luke.

"None of your business homo." I said, stepping on my bag so he can't get it.

"What did you just call me..?" Asked Luke

"A homo. H O M O." I said, hitting him with my math folder.

"That's it.."

Luke pushed me to the ground and took my bag.
I got up

"HEY GIVE ME BACK MY BAG!!" I said, jumping up to try to reach it.

"He's too tall.. I can't reach it.." I thought.

"Ooh look a drawing binder.." Said Luke

"LUKE I SWEAR, IF YOU DONT GIVE ME BACK MY STUFF I'LL.. I'LL.."

"You'll what? Cry like an emo baby?"

"That's it!!" I grab one of the chairs and hit Luke's leg with it.

"You little.." Said Luke, building up his anger. He opened up the binder and frantically flipped the pages.

"Ooh looks like you have a lady friend.." Said Luke making kissing sounds and faces

My face flushed red.

~Em's P.O.V~

W-wait.. What?
He has a girlfriend?

I felt my heart slowly get crushed.

"GIVE IT BACK YOU JERK!!" I hear Chris say.

"HA HA HA!! EM COME HERE LOOK AT THIS!" Calls Luke

I jump when I hear my name

"W-what?" I say

"He drew you in his book Em!" Luke says.

"NO I DIDNT!!" I hear Chris cry

"Yeah you did you punk brat" Says Luke

"What? What's happening?"

Luke's still  laughing hysterically.

My face turns red as I see Chris's drawing.

"Hilarious, right?" Asked Luke, still laughing like a maniac.

Chris freezes like a statue.

"Crap.." I hear Chris mutter under his breath.

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    L8tr that day
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Chris's p.o.v~

I can't Beleve Luke did that. Em, or at least I think that's her name, probably hates me now. She probably thinks I'm a stalker.
I let out a frustrated scream.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

I hate Luke so much. I can't believe I was ever friends with him.

All he was, was jerky.

I don't have a chance with Em now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! I wasn't lazy this time and I made the chapter longer!! Tell me what I should do in the next chapter! Vote, comment, and share!! Thanks for reading! Next chapter will be out tomorrow!