Introduction: Meet Trystan dwyer

Hello My name is Trystan Lee Elizabeth Dwyer I am the Daughter of Phil Dwyer and Stepdaughter of Renee Dwyer I have a Stepsister named Isabella Swan I am going to Go Spend the rest of the school year and some of The summer with Her and her dad Renee said we have to "Bond" or whatever I go to Jacksonville High School and I have a lot of new friends I'm Captain of the Cheer Squad, I am the Most Popular girl in School and I make Straight a's I hope to Go To College People don't judge me because well I don't like being Judged and because they say I'm too sweet to be Judged so yeah I have some Friends who are True friends my Best friends are Wyatt Martin, Lucille Tanners, Brendon Andrews, Breanna "Bree" Williams, and Tyler Daniels we hang out twenty-four seven so yeah well bye bye!!!!!!!!!

Name: Trystan Lee Elizabeth Dwyer

Age:17 1/2

Birthday: October 22,1997

Stepsister: Isabella Marie Swan

Best friends: Wyatt Martin, Lucille Tanners, Brendon Andrews, Breanna Williams, and Tyler Daniels!!!

Nicknames: Trys, Lee, Eli, Liza, Eliza, Liz, Lizzie, Ellie, Elle, Beth!

Likes: Singing, Dancing, Cheerleading, hanging out with Friends, Playing Guitar, and writing songs!

Dislikes: Sluts, Whores, People who are Stuck up, Players, Etc...

Favorite Color: Blue/Green/and Orange

_______________