⠀⠀⠀𝟎𝟎 LETTING GO

A R C   O N E𝙸𝚃𝙾𝚄 𝙷𝙾𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙾

A R C   O N E
𝙸𝚃𝙾𝚄 𝙷𝙾𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙾

Episode 00: Not Meant To Be

  THE SOUND OF A BALL being constantly dribbled was heard throughout the gym court

  THE SOUND OF A BALL being constantly dribbled was heard throughout the gym court. Silky locks of blonde hair were vividly seen with a pair of meticulous ruby orbs gleaming in pure concentration behind the curtains of her partially long fringe. Slim legs trudged around the court, squeaks of her shoes mingled together with the constant dribble she created.

Whirling her petite body and shifting it into a very known shooting form, the rough leather texture that vied her sense of touch abruptly left a tingling sensation through the tips of her fingers. The spherical leather-bound ball entered the hoop in pure precision, resulting in it, later on, hitting against the polished floor with a sharp edge of mirth. 

"Not enough."

The stunning female, who stood proudly in the middle of the court, murmured with a sound of quiet disdain wrapped around her sentence. Her cherry lips were tipped down into a scowl as her enchanting pair of eyes narrowed with slight frustration and disappointment.

She picked up the bouncing ball back to her hands and lightly dribbled it, jumping into action once again to further up her small practice. Though even before she could take a swift dash, a juvenile yet masculine voice pierced through the silent, little world she had created when inside this particular mood.

"Wow! Splendid as always, Star¹. Your way of playing still captivates me!" 

Turning her gaze, she found a familiar tall figure standing outside the white barrier lane with an innocent-looking smile captured on his lips. Just the sight of him made her release a sharp click from her tongue before returning her gaze to the hoop that provocatively taunted her at every passing second.

Dissatisfaction still danced within her eyes as she gave the male a rather icy reply to his praise without looking his way, "What are you doing here, Daniel? Aren't you supposed to be in your club and instead of training for your upcoming match?"