FOUR- Meet And Greet

Rebekah above..

<<SELENA>>

I still get nightmares. In fact I get them so often I should be use to them by now. But, when does anyone get use to their own nightmares.

When the sun finally sets and night falls and the city is surrounded by darkness. No where to run nor hide. Like nightmares. You can't escape them. It's when you fall into slumber and your mind takes over, revealing the secrets that hide deep inside, clawing at the back of your brain. But, somehow they surface to the top.

No longer in finding, excited to finally be free and have it's fun. Filling your body with fear and anxiety. You chanting to yourself 'its only a dream'.  However, it's not a dream, it's memories that I've tried so hard to forget.

I stare in the darkness, just waking up from one of my nightmares. That I've been having since a child.

My mind wonders to, Julie. My sister. She was taken at he age of twelve. I can still hear her crys and begs as they dragged her out the house.

But, suddenly my thoughts go to the handsome stranger. Alessio was his name. That's what, Damien told me after lots of begging and threatening.

I chuckle when I reminisce, Damien's facial expression when I whispered to him all the horrible things I would do if he didn't tell. He probably thinks I'm a wacko.

I feel pleased at the thought. I want him to be afraid of me. I want him to hate me. It's always easier that way. That's how I was raised.

I shift in many positions to get comfortable, but nothing working. I glance at the clock on the nightstand beside my bed and read 2:45am.

My mood soon turns sour due to the fact that I couldn't fall asleep.

Having enough I decide to and explore. Now I know it's not the most wise decision to make in my predicament with them men, but the hell with it what do I have to lose.

I shuffle out the bed and slowly turn the knob to my door and pray that it doesn't make a creaking sound like it does in the movies.

Letting out the breath that I didn't realize I was holding. I step in the hallway and look around and find no one. I enter back in my room and look for something where I wouldn't forget where my room is located. After looking through and opening many things I  find a pack of bright pink sticky notes.

Stepping back out I place a sticky note on my door and on a wall every few feet. I might be crazy but I wasn't dumb.

Walking down the hallway I was surprised I didn't come across security.

Continuing the my little adventure. I find the kitchen, wasn't really a fan of this place. Can't cook. I'm surprised I've lived this long.

Going through the drawers I grab three knives and an apple.

Taking a seat I bite into the green goodness and salvor the favor. Some of the juice escapes my mouth and roll down my chin.

Enjoying the apple. I broke out of my trance when I heard a painful scream. Apart wanted to go into investigator mode while another wanted to go back in my room where it was safe.

Hearing foot steps and chuckling I panic and run to the corner of the kitchen where it was dark. Grabbing my knives, notes and apple core.

"Come on, baby" the blonde man whines as he kisses the red heads neck.

"You know I can't, Nathaniel" she moans and throws her head back and grab at his shoulders.

Suddenly, he stops and whispers bitterly "you know. This should all be mine. This house, this gang, all the money that comes in. It should all be mine".

"Nathaniel, it all belongs to, Alessio rightfully". She looks around as if making sure no one was listening, but she was doing a terrible job since she didn't see me.

"What?" He questions but you can clearly hear the threat that was behind it.

"Nothing maybe we should go back to your room and have a little fun". She suggest while running her slim finger down his chest and smile up at him.

Weighting out the suggestion he nods his head and grabs her by her hair and walk out.

Weird

Waiting a few minutes I take that as a hint to not going looking for the screaming man and go to bed.

Many questions go through my mind as I walk back to my bedroom, pulling the sticky notes off on my way.

Who are they? Why was he so jealous? Or was he? Does all of this rightfully belong to him? What position does he hold? And more.

Walking into my room I was startled to see a girl sitting on my bed. Picking at her nails. Quickly I put everything behind me.

"So she finally decided to come back" the girls blurts out after a few minutes of silence.

"Excuse me?"

Finally looking, she stared at me with a blank look on her face. "If I were you I would be more careful." she says and stands from my bed.

Making her way to the door and opens it to leave "word of advice" I look over at her "never leave bread crumbs that lead to you" with she walks out.

I stare at the place she just left from and shake my head getting rid of the thoughts. I was wondering who the girl but with my lack of engery I gave up.

I look over at the clock and see it's 3:25 am.

"It's too early for this shit" I mumble.

I throw away the apple core in the trash, put back the sticky notes and place the knives in three separate places. 

Just in case someone found one I wouldn't have to worry about getting another one.

You should never have one source it's too dangerous and risky.

I lay back in bed and instantly fall asleep.