Symmetry isn't key..

I always seem to think a lot when I take a shower. I step out and wrap a towel around my waist. I stand there looking at my blurry reflection in the mirror. I let out a sigh and reach my hand out to wipe the mirror off, I pause then draw an 8 instead. "Symmetry."
I mutter to myself. I drop my hand back down and lean against the sink staring at the number, I start to feel angry at it. Angry at this number 8, angry at myself. I wipe it off the mirror with both hands aggressively, my vision starts to blur and tears begin to fall.
"Why.. Why am I like this?"
I say, looking at my reflection.
"I-I just want to be normal."
I cover my face, sobbing into my hands.
A soft knock comes at the door.
"Kid?"
I stop breathing.. How much has Liz heard...
"Are you ok?"
I wipe the tears and snot away, and take a steady breath.
"Y-Yeah.. I'm fine."
I look up at my reflection in the mirror.
"Well... Alright."
I hear her shuffle away.
I fix the towel around my waist and look at the door. No more crying.. I am strong.. I am Death The Kid, Lord Death's son. I am not suppose to cry. I take a deep breath and reach for the door knob. I will conquer this problem of mine. Symmetry is not going to rule me anymore. I open the door and step out into my bedroom. Today will be a new start.
I head over to my dresser, opening a few. Throwing clothes onto the bed as I go.
"You sure you're o-"
I turn around to find Liz covering her face.
Oh, that's right. I'm still in a towel.
She tries again.
"You sure you're okay?"
I drop the towel and put my boxers on.
"Yes I am very sure."
I start pulling pants on.
"Are you dressed yet?"
I look at myself in the full body mirror on the wall, I'm decent. I just need to put a shirt on.
"I'm dressed."
I say, knowing I don't have a shirt on.
She turns around to face me and drops her hands, her face turning red.
"What?"
I say confused.
"Y-You don't have a shirt on."
She stutters.
"So?"
Her face turns an even brighter shade of red.
I grab my shirt off the bed and slip it on.
"Better?"
All she could manage was a nod.
I turn away from her lost in thought. I guess I should of put a shirt on before telling her I was dressed. Didn't know it would upset her like that.
Should I dress unsymmetrical today? I need to start somewhere.
"Liz, can you find me a shirt to wear... That isn't symmetrical?"