BEN x Dark Link

BEN was playing legend of Zelda while drinking Root Beer, and eating chips. "Just a lil farther and I'll beat the game." BEN said concentrated on the game and not on the boy standing in doorway. "He's so into it, he doesn't even know I'm here watching him." Dark mumbled to himself.

After BEN beat the game he turned off the game console. He turned around and that's when he noticed Dark standing in the doorway, "Gahh!! What the hell Dark!! How long have you been standing there?." BEN questioned. "Long enough to see you beat the game." Dark said simply.
"Why are you here though?" BEN asked nervous since his crush is standing in his doorway.
"Just wanted to say hi." Dark said.
"Well you said hi now get out." BEN said quickly
"Are you ok? Do you have a fever?" Dark asked concerned.
"N-no" BEN said his voice getting quieter.

Dark put his fingers under BEN'S chin and made BEN look up at him, "Am I making you this way?" Dark asked.
All BEN could do was nod, "Well then I'm gonna fix that." And after he said that he leaned in and pressed his lips against BEN's roughly. "Mnnh" BEN moaned through the kiss. Dark stuck his tongue in BEN's mouth and he enjoyed the taste of root beer that BEN was drinking earlier. He pulled away there was a thing called oxygen, " BEN there's something I have to tell you-" "I love you too."BEN said before Dark could say anything.
"Good, cause your mine and no-one else's.(overprotective much?)
*****************************
Alrighty my lil kitties, I updated while coming back from Ball State University but I hope you guys like I've been lazy for the past few days tbh.

So yea,
Neko18 out :-3