chapter 1 : Daddy's dolly

Song for this chapter

Taylor Swift - wildest dreams
__________________

Alexis point of view

"Ms rose, Mr styles would like to see you now", the women in her late 30s or 40s who was at the desk spoke.

I nod, running my sweaty palms up and down my wrinkle skirt before standing to my feet, taking a deep breath and make my way to the office.

" good luck", she spoke again.

I turned around, the smile that was placed on her face when I entered the building was gone, she had a worried look instead, like she was afraid for me.

"Thanks", I mumbled then turned back around.

No matter what, I had to get this job, I needed to earn money of my own, for school and help my mother with the house bills, or she would kick me out, that has been her threat for weeks now.

When I step into the office, I caught a sight of a curly hair man in an all black coat suit, his head was down, his attention on a white sheet of paper that lay in front of him.

"sit", he spoke causing me to jump.

How did he even know someone came in?.

I did as told while twisting my fingers nervously.

"hello Mr styles, my name is Alexis ros-", I was cut off.

" hush child, I don't give a flying fuck what your name is, can't you see me doing something? ".

Did he just called me a child?, I was not a child, and would not be treated as a child, not by this man.

" excuse me sir, I thought this was an interview?", I asked with a lot of attitude in my tone.

He finally looked up, and I was now facing a goddess man, flawless, his silk black hair curled down his shoulders blade, and his light green eyes that could burn through a soul, his stumble, hard jawline, and those pink, soft looking lips, good god, don't get me started on his dimples.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?, are you even 18?", he shouted.

I began to panic, " sir, please lis-", he cuts me off.

"I don't give a fuck, you're under age, get the fuck out".

"Sir, please", I begged.

"who was the motherfucker that let you in here?, did you lied about your age?".

I swallowed the lump in my throat before nodding.

When he started dialing numbers on his telephone, I ran to the other side of the desk getting on my knees.

He quickly stood up moving away from me.

"Please Mr. Styles, I need this job, I would do anything".

"anything?", he laughed taking tow long straddles towards the door, I heard the lock click closed.

making me breath out heavily , 'what have I gotten myself into?'.

"anything", I repeated.

I heard his foot steps getting closer, my chair was suddenly dragged backwards and he lean back on his desk facing me.

"you're quit beautiful Alexis".

my heart picked up from his complement.

his finger went under my chin lifting my head up, his thumb ran over my bottom lips, locking his icy green eyes with mine.