Chapter 1

CAMILA P.O.V

"THANK YOU MIAMI I LOVE YOUUUU!!!" I blew a kiss. Me and the girls were ready to say our last goodbyes. As I started to look at the girls with a massive smile on my face I then realised Dinah isn't there? I don't think any of the other girls realise they're all just starting at me and smiling. I start to turn my head in every position I could then I saw Dinah come out with a cake.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CAMILA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU"

I'm the luckiest girl alive. I went up to Dinah while she has  cake in her hands and flipped it over so the cake would go all on her face. I started dancing until I feel icing hit my face. "DINAH"

After 30 minutes of having a cake fight on stage we all just chilled. Lauren came up to me and grabbed my arm and took me to the 'back room' and gave me a huge hug "happy birthday I lo-" Shawn came running in the room "baby" I ran up to me him and jumped. I looked at Lauren who now looks really upset. I get of Shawn and went up to Lauren I placed my hand on her shoulder she looks at me. "Lauren what was you going to say" she shrugs my hand of her "nothing don't worry" she walks of.

LAUREN P.O.V

I lay on my bunk trying to stop freaking about camz.
I get really dizzy and remembered I took sleeping pills.

"Pssssst Lauren, PSSST" I turn around to see a massive flash light in my eye. "DUDE" "oh shoot Sorry" It was camz.
I sat up "what do you want and why are up at 4 in morning?" She looks down "I couldn't sleep" she turns her head away from me "wait are you crying?" She looked at me with tears streaming down her face. "Camz why are you crying??" I said placing my hand on her shoulder. " I had a nightmare that- that I would loose you... Forever" I pulled her in to a hug "camz that will never happen do you wanna sleep next to me on my bunk" shit did I just say that.
She smiled at me "I'd really like that" I smiled and made room for her. "Goodnight Lauren" camila said in her soft voice, I smiled to myself "night camila" "I I love you" I smile widely "me too".
"Forever"

CAMILA P.O.V

I woke up and looked at the time "shit" then remembered its our day of. No ones in their bunks. I looked around trying to search for my phone then remembered I was in Lauren's bunk. There was a note next to me with a banana.

Morning sleepy bug it's ya gal Lauren I went away for a few days to clear my head. I've told the other girls that I was staying with my family. Love you

- Lauren

Tears start to form in my eyes. I kissed the note "forever"

"Forever"
"Forever"
"Forever"

"Cam wake up CAMM WAKE UP QUIT SAYING FOREVER"

Someone shook my body I sat up and saw Shawn. I was expecting to see Lauren. "Oh hi Shawn" he grabbed my wrists tightly and looked around then back at me "why the fuck are you in Laurens bunk?!" I Lower my head "because she's my best friend" he laughed "bye camila. Slag"  Did he really just call me that? I go back to my bunk and lifted up my pillow to write in my diary I saw a cute note, wait is this a dream. I shut my eyes and pinched my arm "ouch". I took a deep breath and opened it

Hey camz it's me Lauren I've gone for a few months just to clear my head I'll be back in no time I told the girls that I was visiting my family but the last thing I need is them haha love you kiddo - Lauren

I bite my lip trying to hold back my tears but I couldn't.
Normani walked in. I quickly hid the note under my pillow planting a kiss on to it.

"COME ON CAMILA LET'S GO REHERSE GURL"

I wiped my tears and got ready.

"AND 5678 AND 12345678"

I couldn't keep up I couldn't concentrate. I fell.
Everyone was laughing expecting me to laugh but instead I got up and ran to the bathroom and locked myself in there. I don't think I can cope with this pain. I had to release the pain inside me. I went through my makeup bag at the bottom were some blades I took one out and took a deep breath.

"1-2-3"

Here we go I held it to my skin and went for it. I opened my eyes and saw the state on my arm. I start to cry. A lot.
I remembered I was wearing short sleeves I pulled out a  sweater and put that on. I unlocked the door and went to the mirror to fix my makeup.

I got a call I saw it was demi

"Hey dems" I said sniffing

"Hey cam are you okay? You don't sound alright"

"Yeah..maybe...No" I looked down and cried more

"Baby don't cry stay strong"

.......

After my conversation with demi I feel a little better. I go back to the girls and carried on rehearsing trying hard not to fuck it up.

So it's night time everyone is at there bunk and I'm here laying in Laurens bunk being all depressed and miserable.

So it's currently 3am and like a basic person I'm having "3am thoughts" I really need Lauren to comfort me, it's really weird all the girls are so oblivious about how I'm feeling, I used to talk to Lauren about my problems but now I have no one, and it really fucking sucks.
I'm reading laurens favourite book which is Harry Potter and I read up to her place with her old cute Harry Potter book mark then suddenly I hear noises, at first I ignored it but then it kept getting louder and louder it sounded like my manager Katie and someone else I sneaked in to her area with a baseball bat I know so stereotypical but it could be handy. I slowly crept and turnt the light on to see my slutty manager having sex with Shawn, I gasped and dropped the baseball bat