Who was Peter Tuscon?

Mom averted her eyes quickly. She looked back up at her children's apprehensive, but eager faces. She couldn't let them grow up without even knowing some aspect of their father, even if only a secondary source .

"Your father was a caring man, who cared for his family." mom started. "He was also very smart, always reading and looking for answers," she continued ",Quite like you Serena."

Serena beamed at this and remembered her math test.

"He was actually a private investigator." Mother paused and averted her eyes, knowing she had previously told a lie to Serena. She glanced back up at Serena.

"Serena, I-"

"Finish the story mama."

She was cut off by no other than Peter,who was now gazing at his mother with intense interest. Next to him sat Serena who was smiling as if saying 'I forgive you, Mom'. Serena's Mom nodded and began again.

" His full name was Peter Tuscon."

"Hey,that's my name!" Peter said with a frown on his face.

"Yes Peter, I named him after you because he was so brave,and so are you." Mom said, pulling Peter into an embrace and caressing his brown locks of hair. "I see so much of your father in you,Peter..." Mom trailed off,obviously reminiscing on when Peter Tuscon the first was still alive.

" Finish the story please." A previously quiet Serena asked. Mom once again regained her focus and continued.

"One day, he left on a case, and that was the last time I saw him.". At this point, Serena had a faint memory of that day. She was only five years old, and remembered her father giving her the small, seemingly plain locket that she so cherished today.