Dear Old Lady

Hiya, lovelies!
So... Two chapters in two days. Enjoy it. It probably won't happen again.
Bye Beauties!
~ Rynn <3
_________________
When I got to the Suoh mansion, I hesitantly knocked on the door. Would Tamaki forgive me? I had to try. A maid answered the door and kindly asked how she could be of service. I had told her that I was here to see Tamaki and and she nodded then led me to a sitting room. However, Tamaki was not the one who walked into the room. It was his father. He smiled warmly at me. I could tell where Tamaki's dazzling nature had come from.
"I hear that your here for Tamaki?"
I nodded curious as to why he was talking to me.
"What has he done now?"
I slightly smiled but said, "Nothing at all, it's more of something that I've done."
"Care to explain, dear?" He said in a curious manner.
"I've been oblivious to how he felt over a very important matter."
"How so?" He raised his eyebrow.
"Well sir, I used to live in France near Tamaki. We were best friends," Yuzuru's eyes widened. "My family was a second family to him as his was to me. Yesterday, my mother and brother passed away. I blindly reacted to my feelings and ignored how he must of felt."
He sadly smiled at me. "Dear, no matter how close Tamaki was to them, the were first and foremost your family. You have the right to react like that."
I nodded, "Thank you, sir. I see now where Tamaki gets his kind personality."
He laughed. "My Tamaki is a good kid.
I actually smiled at this, always has been.
"Well Zafíeri, I had to go attend to some business."He said before getting up and leaving. It was several more minutes before Tamaki walked in. He strode into the room without looking to me and sat down. He said nothing for a few minutes and then spoke.
"Sorry I was so long. I had to come from the second house."
"Second house?" I asked.
He nodded then stated, "It's where I live."
"You don't live in the main house?"
He shook his head. "My grandmother wanted me to live there." This made me angry. How dare she? First, she took him away from France and now he's not even apart of the family. I had to calm myself down and remember why I was here in the first place.
"Tamaki, I," I paused for a moment not knowing how to continue. "I'm sorry."
"For what?"
"For not realizing how you must have felt. They were practically your family too. I understand if you don't want to forgive me."
He shook his head and laughed."How could I not forgive my angel's kiss?"
I smiled when he said that, but frown at the subject to come.
"We're having a funeral next week, I want you to come."
He shook his head." I don't think my grandmother would approve of that."
"Excuse me?"
"My mother lives there and I was forbidden to see her." He said solemnly. I frowned at this. How could she? This all makes more sense now. He never came back to France because he wasn't allowed to. His grandmother herself walked through the door.
"Shouldn't you be in the second house?" I glared at her then.
"Sorry Grandmother."
"Just go you filthy child."
He looked at me and then said, "I'll see you soon, Zafí."
Both Tamaki and the witch left then. I sat still for a few minutes before I got up to leave. Walking through the extravagant hallways, I came upon an open door which revealed the old bat working at her desk. My feelings of anger returned and I refused to accept this. I walked in and sat down in a seat in front of the oak desk that hid the bitter woman. For a moment all we did was glare at each other.
"How can I help you?" She snapped at me.
"What has he ever done to you?"
"That thing is a walking disaster trying to ruin my life."
"Are you sure that your not doing that yourself?" I sneered.
"You're an arrogant child. You know nothing and still continue to poke your head into business that isn't yours."
"Why do you treat him like that?"
"I'm protecting my family."
"No your pushing them, him, away. What is in that bitter frozen heart of yours?"
"He is not my family."
"No matter how many times you disown him, it doesn't mean a thing."
"I hate that thing!" She yelled.
"I guess that's what I don't understand. Tamaki is one of the most kind, thoughtful people I've ever met. Not once have I heard him complain about himself since I've known him. That thing has a heart you know, and it's not so different from your own son's. All Tamaki wants is your love, your approval. He even looks up to you. Why can't you just give it to him?"
At that she snapped, she slammed her hands down onto her desk which knocked some pictures from it onto the floor.
"I don't have to explain myself to you!" She screams in my bewildered face. Looking to the floor, I see one of the pictures that she knocked down was of a younger beaming Tamaki. I bent down to pick it up and speak one more.
"You know what I think? I think that you love him. Yeah, you love him and you refuse to show it." She was speechless at this.
"I was going to ask you, however now I'm going to tell you. Tamaki is going to France with me and he's going to visit his mother. Of course he won't know that until we're there, but you will not punish him. This is my fault."
"Fine, now leave." I turn to the door to leave but pause to say one thing.
"You should tell him you know. Tamaki, you should tell him that you care for him."
"Get the hell out of my office." I obey her demand, but catch a maid and tell her to give Tamaki a note that I wrote. It read:
Pack your bags, I convinced her to let you go. See you Saturday.
~Zafí