slenderman x reader (LEMON)

your p.o.v

"Toby you bum!!!" I screamed as I threw the controller down in frustration. Toby sat there with a smirk on his face.

"Ha-ha looks like I win again." He said smirking.

"whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

"(y/n) would you come here for a moment?" I heard slender yell from upstairs in his office. I left out a soft sigh and started to climb the stairs. Once I got to the top I turned down the hallway and headed towards slendys office. Once I was standing outside his door I knocked twice.

"come in." I heard his voice call from inside the room. I slowly turned the door knob and stepped inside slendys office. He was setting at his desk and I has at admit he did look really sexy. I had a crush on him every sence I arrived here.

"yes?" I saied.

"I need you for something." He said smiling

"what is it?" I asked.

"are you a virgin?" he asked

I was shocked and taken back by his question. what was I supposed to say? why was he asking me?

"yes." I said answering truthfully an he had an evil smile.

he grabbed me with is tentacles and laid me on the table knocking all of his papers over and onto the floor. He then bent down so that his lips brushed my ear.

"not for long darling." He said as his tentacles ripped off my shirt and bra throwing it near the fallen papers. then he took off his shirt and pants to reveal his checkered boxers. then he cupped m breast with his hand and pinched my nipple. I moaned causing him so smirk. we crashed our lips together and we started to passionately kiss. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I playfully denied causing him to groan. He then gripped both my breast and pinched my nipple again only harder this time causing me to gasp. He took his opportunity and stuck his tongue in my mouth exploring inside. He slowly broke the kiss and I bent down and pulled him out of  his boxers. I was surprised by how big his member was. I had began t grow worried that it wouldn't fit. without warning I felt slendy slowly enter me. I cried out in pain and tears began to roll down my cheeks. he bent over and licked the tears from my cheeks then went to my neck and started kissing it until he found my sweet spot. once he found it he strated sucking on it causing me to moan. I had completely forgot about the pain and my whole body was full of pleasure. slendy was still going slow and I grew impatient.

"slendy faster." I said and he looked at me with an evil smile.

"beg." he said still smiling.

"SLENDY FUCK ME FASTER I WANT YOU IN ME." and with that he picking up his speed and was going at an alarming speed.

"SLENDY!" I moaned.

"(y/n)." he screamed moaning.

"s-slendy I'm gonna c-cum. "i said but It was to late. my juices spilled out and he pulled out and licked up all my juices. once he had finshed he pushed back inside me and found my sweet spot. I let out a loud moan.

"(y/n) I'm close." he said and I bet down to come face to face with his member. I had to use two hands because of his size. I started pumping with both my hands as fast as I could and I could hear him moaning. as I continued pumping I started to suck on his member. it didn't take long for his warm insides to fill my mouth. I swallowed and licked the remaining liquids from around his member. panting, we both collapsed on the floor. he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him.... " I love you (Y/N)" "I love you to slendy"