Bonding Time

Andrew Pov

Yesterday was the best night in many years, i felt asleep peacefully with my little mate tucked safely in my arms. I woke up fully satisfied and just appreciate my little mates beauty . She was so young and little that i felt like protecting her and her innoncence from all the dangers of our world . My little mate that i have waited years for , its ironic if i think about it , i deeply always wished for a mate and thought the moon goddess took her away from me before i could even meet her but here she is now , so young and so innocent . I promise to myself that i would cherish,protect and love her till death do us apart ... No i am sure that even after death my love for her wont end . She is the owner of my heart and my soul . I was jolted away from my thoughts when i felt my mate whimpering . "Protect mate , mate hurting "said dreak my wolf . I held her tighter against my side when she woke up with tears in her beautiful silver eyes . She looked up at me with teary eyes and i knew i could never deny her anything if she used that look on me . "Drew i had nightmares , i was being chased " she cried and clutch my arms. I kissed her head and told her "sweetheart no one is going to hurt you , i will protect you forever my angel ". She looked at me and smiled her dazzaling smile that showed off her dimples . I knew i would give anything to see that smile on her face for the rest of our lives . Suddenly we were disturbed by someone knocking on my door . "Andrew dear its mom , i am here to help angei get ready so open up ". I groaned and got up . I opened my door and my saw my mom exicted with a huge smile on her face . She hugged me and said "morning Andrew " while kissing my cheeks . Childish and unsutiable for an Alpha but i cant deny my mom and her affection . She walked towards my bed and kissed Angelica's forehead and smile while saying " morning angie , lets get you up and ready for today " . Angelica rubbed her eyes and smiled why saying "good morning to you too Moni... Umm Mom". My mom was stunned for a while before she jumped and hugged more like squeezed my angel tightely . She was teary eyed while saying " Yes sweet angie i am your mom and i will love you like one " . Angie was also teary eyed as she hugged my mom while smiling . Now thats was a picture perfect moment so i decided to take a pic of my two favourite women in the world picture . Click click sound was heard and with our extraordinary hearing both my angel and mom heard it as they turned around and saw my cellphone in my hand . They both looked shocked while they shouted "Delet our ugly faced photo now ". I could not help but laugh out loud at their expression , they both had the same displeased expression . They looked at me then at each other then they joined me and laugh out too. My mischief Angel decided to take our fun to the next level as she took the pillows and hit my mom with it , my mom look shocked and she paused for a while before she smirked and took another pillow to hit Angelica . My angel screamed and give me her teary puppy dog eye while saying "Drew Drew help me ". I could not help but smile and grabbed a pillow to throw towards my mom . We had a good pillow fight and laugh . After a while we all fell to the floor and laughed . My mom looked at us and said "that was fun ". My angel's stomach decided to make itself known as he stomach growled . My angel blushed while saying "Drew i am hungry and my stomach is making guru guru sound " . We laughed and i told my mom " mom you help Angie get ready while i will go and make us breakfast ". she smiled while i head out to the kitchen to make us breakfast . I made us some pancakes, hot coffee and milk chocolate for my angel . I heard giggles and turned to see my angel come down the wearing a white dress looking like an angel . She sat down on drummed the table while asking "Drew my food " . I laughed at her childishness and set the foods down on the table . She started to eat her food while my mom too sat down down and started to eat the food . I joined them while i thought how this is what i wanted my mate and my loved one close to me . I smiled while looking at them .