chapter 2

chester's pov//

so today was the first shoot for camp takota! i am so excited because it was my first movie and i get to meet mamrie hart, hannah hart, and (pretty cute) grace helbig! my first scene was with grace and i was a little nervous because in the movie we are a couple and i have never gotten to work with grace before and i am just hoping all goes well.

after i saw grace before the shoot, we both headed to the stage to start filming and as she walked in front of me i realized how lucky i am to be working with such a beautiful woman...

grace's pov//

so chester and i get to the stage and i was not expecting so many people there! the crew i was expecting was 15 maybe 20 people but there were 40 people on stage, including the camera men, tech crew, directors, producers, wardrobe, makeup & hair, and p.a's.

as we started the scene chester looked at me and i expected that he was going to say something but all he did was stare...
finally he said something but it wasn't what i expected
"damn"
i was shocked because i knew that he didn't mean to say that out loud but he hadn't noticed yet.
"what?"
"oh my god...uh sorry...did i say that out loud?" chester said, turning red and i could tell i was too

"no it's okay i do that sometimes to ya know im pretty clumsy myself"

"well know that you heard it i said that because i th-"

he stopped mid-sentence and i don't know why. i looked at him, confused about what he was going to say.

he continued, "nevermind"

"no it's okay i want to her what you had to say"

he kept looking down and i felt kind of bad knowing that i was now making him uncomfortable...

"well i was going to say, i think your pretty cute helbig, sorry if that came off really direct but you already heard me say the first half of the sentence so might as well have finished it"

i felt myself smiling and blushing and know i was the one looking down at the floor. i realized i was a little unfocused and had to make some sort of witty comeback...

"you're not to bad yourself mr.see, i mean at least to me"

then the director called out,
"ok love birds it's time for the first seen of the day, let's get rolling!!!"

"AND ACTION!!!"