9.

Camila's POV
"What time is it?" I asked finishing my 5th jello,Lauren got me. "2 in the morning" Lauren said checking her charging phone.

"Lauren you don't have to stay I'm alright" I lied I just didn't want to worry Lauren. I know how much she cares for her friends.

"Camila you almost died I'm not leaving your side" Lauren told me holding my hand. It felt really good to hear that from her. "So what happened?" I asked hostnesly not remembering much.

Lauren explained everything to me from the beginning to now I could help but notice something on Lauren's chair.

"What's that?" I asked pointing to something I couldn't see,since the hospital room was dark. "Oh yeah I saw something in the house...I thought you might know who this girl is and I got the teddy bear. I thought it might be yours" Lauren said passing me the picture frame and the brown bear.

"It's my...but how?" I said looking at the picture. "Who is it?" I heard Lauren say.

"My sister"

There was silence in the room,I didn't know what to say and neither did Lauren. "Lauren I need to tell you something".

Lauren looked at me and took her seat next to me. " The reason why we moved here is because...my dad found me and um a friend kiss. They found out I was well I am...'Camila just say it I'm gay' "Camila I know you don't have to say it" Lauren said placing her hand on my hand. 'Wait she knew?How?'. "How" I asked.

"Your father told me a few weeks ago. It's no big deal I mean have you seen our friends all of them are gay except for Ally and Troy" Lauren said smiling. 'Our friends their my friends too?'I thought to myself smiling.

"Where did your sister go?" Lauren asked.

"I don't know she could be anywhere".

I started to yawn which made Lauren yawn. I started to feel very sleepy. I saw Lauren adjust in her seat to be comfortable," You can sleep with me"I said seeing as we've slept together before.

Lauren smiled crawling in next to me getting covered up. I ended up resting my head on her chest wrapped around her warm body.

"Goodnight Lolo" I quietly said softly kissing her neck. "Goodnight Camz" Lauren said kissing the top of my head.

----------
Lauren's POV
A few days pass and Camila just got out the hospital and has been living with Dinah. Her parents ram away from the law and now is probably in Cuba or somewhere. Camila couldn't look more happier. I got her a new book since the other one was damaged.

"Good morning class I would like to introduce our new student teacher," Ms. Bello"my teacher said we all said hi,something to her made me think of Camila. After school I was trying to find Camila and Dinah but instead ram into Ms. Bello...literally.

"Oh shit I'm sorry" I said picking up her papers. "You know your not suppose to cuss in school" Ms. Bello said,"Oh fuck really,shit I didn't know "I said making her laugh. "Here" I said handing her some papers I dropped. "So why were you in a rush?" I asked.

"Just hoping I could run into you" Ms. Bello said giving me a flirtatious smile before walking off.

Authors note
Hey guys I hope you like this chapter
Vote/Comment
Love you guys