Date night

Ocean's POV

It's finally Saturday which means mine and Michael's first date. This is my first ever date so I'm really nervous, but excited at the same time. I'm finishing getting ready and my mother calls me downstairs where Michael and his brothers are waiting. "Now you kids don't be getting in any trouble and stay together" my dad advises us "yes sir" Michael smiles.

*
We park out side the movie theatre and Michael and I get out. "I'll meet you guys here at 9:30 ok?" Marlon says starting the car again. Our parents think we're all going out together but Michael and I are going on a date and Randy and Marlon have their own plans so we all agreed to cover for each other. "You ready?" Michael smiles

"mhm" I nod and smile back and he takes my hand and we head inside. "I'll be right back, I just have to use that bathroom" Michael says and I wait out in the lobby for him "Ocean!" I look over and see a girl I know from one of my classes with some of her friends "Carla!" I smile walking over to her "you here all by yourself?" 

"no, Michael's just in the bathroom" I shake my head. We stand talking for a moment then I feel someone grab my arm tight dragging me away "Michael!" I snap confused and he stops turning to face me "you came here with ME! Not them!" He he snaps frowning and I look at him confused "I was just saying hello" I mumble "why are you so mad?"

"I'm not mad" He sighs then cups my face smiling "c'mon lets go get our tickets" he kisses my temple then takes my hand and we walk over to the booth. And I look at him confused by his sudden mood change "why did you drag me away like that?" I asks as we sit down "I didn't want wanna miss the movie" he shrugs like nothing happened.

**
Michael's POV

After the movie Ocean and I go to KFC since we don't have to meet Marlon and Randy for another 20 minutes. We're sat talking and from the corner of my eye I see Tony by the counter. "What is it?" Ocean asks looking in the same direction and she rolls her eyes then turns back to me "just ignore him"  I turn back to her and smile and try to forget about him. I hate when she talks to him. there's something about him, he may look like a sad loser but he seems really sneaky especially when it comes to Ocean and me. "What time is it?" Ocean asks bringing back from my thoughts "don't worry we still got 10 minutes" I smile looking at my watch "can I talk to you about something?" I asks nervously biting my lip "would you wanna do it again?"

 "another movie? Sure what else did you wanna see?" She looks up smiling and I shake my head "I didn't mean the movie... but we can do that again too if you want to" I mumble and she looks at me confused "what we did?" I whisper. "oh" She looks down nervously "was I really that bad?" 

"no- no it's not that" she shakes her head "it's just..um.."

"just what?"  I ask softly, stroking the side of her face "it really hurt" she says nervously looking at the ground "I didn't mean to hurt you, but the first time always hurts for a girl" I lift her head so she facing me again and smile through purses lips "I'll try and be more gentle next time if that's what you want?"

"Do you promise?" She looks at me nervously and I nod smiling "I promise. I wanna make love to you... properly this time" she doesn't say anything but nods nervously  "is that a yes?" I ask She nods again "yes" I lean in kissing her softly and she kisses me back the same way.

*

We're making out and my phone beeps. I look and see a message from Marlon

To:Michael
From: Marlon
It's 10pm where the fuck are you?

"Oh Shit! it's 10 o'clock!" I gasp and we both rush over to meet Marlon and Randy "what the fuck!?" Randy snaps "we got 20 minutes to get back" we told our parents we'd be back for 10:30 so we jump in the car and Marlon speeds off and luckily we managed to get home on time (and without being pulled over for speeding)

**
Ocean's POV

"how was the movie?" Sherri ask as soon as I close the door "it was good" I smile and she looks at me frowning with her arms folded "is there something you'd like to tell us?"

"no" I shake my head confused "If you were at the movies then how come when I was driving past from work I saw you and Michael in KFC ALONE?"

"we went there after the movie" I shrug "then where was Randy and Marlon?" My dad asks "they were with us" 

"I didn't see them" Sherri shakes her head and I shrug again "they were probably getting their food when you drove past, they were with us the whole night" I lie. She's about to speak when my dad cuts her off  "I told you" he smirks at her "I knew it would be a miss understanding"

**
Michael's POV

I'm sat in my room and LaToya comes in "so how's was your date?" She smiles talking in a hushed tone. So my parents don't hear us "what date?" I look at her inocently and She giggles under her breath "Yours and Ocean's. it's ok I know all about it"

 "how did you... please don't tell mother and Joseph" I say nervously and she shakes her "they don't know I promise. so is it serious between you two?" I nod start blushing slightly "yeah it's serious"

"aww, look at my baby brother all loved up with his first girlfriend" she giggles slightly, pulling me in for a hug  "whatever" I giggle back pushing her away playfully "well I'm really happy for the both of you" she pulls me in again smiling "just as long as your both behaving" she giggles and I pull away a little "w-what do you mean?" I stutter and She looks at me confused for a second then rolls her eyes "please tell me you haven't?" I look down not saying anything. "Michael!" she sighs "we only did it once" I look up "and when was this?" She looks at me more serious "few weeks ago" I shrug "you know your supposed to save yourself for marrige and Ocean knows this too. our faith forbids it. if anybody was to find out you two are sleeping together..." 

"so don't tell anybody" 

"have there been other girls?" She looks at me seriously and I shake my head "just Ocean. it was the first time for both of us" I confess feeling a little awkward about telling LaToya this stuff "were you careful?" I don't answer, but look at the ground and nod. I hate lying to LaToya but I know she'd freak out if I told her we didn't use anything "well at least that something" she sighs "and don't worry I won't tell anybody what you told me. now off to bed its late" she smiles "yes mother" I giggle as she leaves.