CHAPTER 1

Alexandria POV

It was just another day with hits, crying, and screams. Its horrible I know, by the way I'm Alexandria, Alex for short and I'm 17 years old. I'm pretty used to all of this. Next week is my 18th birthday finally. I'm moving in with one of my best friends Monica. We've known each other since second grade along with her bf Jc caylen all four of us have been together. Woops four yes I said four, kian Lawley is the forth but he had to leave 6 years ago in sixth grade. We still talk to him tho not in person but text and stuff.

We're moving next to him in LA.  Me and Monica in one house and 2 houses down is going to be kian and jc. Their youtubers, they used to be a group of 6 but they all went their seprate ways. And they stayed together so their starting to make videos.

Anyways I'm in my room right now cutting. Yes I cut, what a surprise. My wrist was bleeding as I just looked at it. I barely started 2 days ago but already I was used to the pain, it just felt so good to be honest. My phone started ringing, and it was jc I didn't want to pick up but if I don't then he'll come over. He's like my big brother he is really protective because he knows my dad hits me.
CALL

S: hello
J: hey what r u doing
S: nothing why
J: are you crying again what happen
S: nothing jc I'm fine
J: did he do it again
S: no he didn't do it again I'm fine
Really
J: I'm coming don't worry
S: no its f--
END OF CALL

"UGH" I didn't want him to come. My dad forces me to do things that I really don't want to do. He is a bad person and so is my mom she drinks a lot but it gets out of hand most of the time. Someone knocks on the front door and I go get it.
------------------------------------------------------
Is it jc or someone else lol its probably jc but just wait.
I'm new at all of this And I hope you like it. I will be posting at anytime so watch out.