01. Theo Raeken

"Do you think it's been long enough?" I hear Stiles ask my brother.

"Yes!" Liam and I shout at the same time.

Today was a full moon and Stiles and Scott decided to talk about college plans, keeping Liam chained to a tree and me chained to Liam's wrist.

"We're trying to have an adult conversation here!" Stiles shouts back.

"You're two years older than us!" I reply.

"And we're fine! Just let us go!" Liam says for me.

Scott comes stand next to us, Stiles following behind.

"It's not that I dont trust you." He starts but Stiles immediately says.

"It's that I dont trust you!" He says pointing at Liam.

"But the last full moon..." Scott says, raising an eyebrow to us.

"It was one slip up!" I defend myself. "And it wasn't Liam's fault."

"One slip up?" Scott asks.

"A dozen calls to the sheriffs department about a montrous dog boy running around beacon hills naked with a crazy woman, covered in ripped bed sheets with white hair following the boy." Stiles says looking between us. "That's a slip up?"

"What were you doing naked?" Scott asks me, giving me the 'older brother' look.

"It was a really hot night." I say.

"Really really hot." I hear Liam mutter.

"God dammit stop, Liam." I hiss.

"Anyways, we are perfectly fine!" Liam covers.

"Are you sure?" Scott asks again.

"Definitely." We reply.

"Complete and total control?"

"Complete and total."

Scott finally releases us from the tree and they walked to the car, getting inside.

Fuck. I hear Liam think, looking down at his hands.

I let out a quiet sigh before grabbing his fists, forcing to open.

"You're going to be alright." I reassure, giving him a quick kiss.

I lace our fingers together and pull him to the car with me.

Stiles starts driving towards Malia's destination when Liam breaks the silence.

"Is it a party?"

"It is not a party." Stiles replies.

They were doing something tonight and they wouldn't tell us anything about it.

"Then what's a midnight?" I ask leaning foward.

"Your bedtime." Stiles replies sarcastically.

"No, that is your bedtime. Not mine." I mumble.

"Why aren't the girls coming?" Liam asks, giving me a kiss and a smile.

"They're meeting us there. Just stop asking many questions!" Stiles replied annoyed.

"Are you guys having trouble with your phones?" Scott then asks, breaking our conversation.

Suddenly, the car came to a stop.

"You've gotta be kidding me." Stiles mumbles under his breath.

Both older boys get out of the car to fix it and I went to check my phone, like Scott said.

Suddenly, my phone is taken away from my hands and just as I was about to protest, Liam's soft lips cut me off.

I fight against his tongue to win dominance but it was pretty obvious that he'd win.

He moves me onto his lap and out of nowhere, a lighting stroke right behind Stiles' jeep.

We break apart immediately looking at eachother scared.

"Guys, stop making out in my car." Stiles groans.

"Guys." I call them, gulping scared.

"Stay in the car guys. We're almost done." Scott replies not looking at us.

Another lighting stroke, this time a few inches from the back of the car.

"Guys!" Liam shouts this time.

"Just stay in the car."

I turn around, leaning foward and I turn the key, turning on the car.

"Nice view, Angel." I hear Liam say.

I blush, ignoring his comment and call the two older boys.

"Can we go now?"

●••●

"Sorry we're late." Stiles says to Malia.

Just as he was about to say more, she grabs his face, pushing their lips together.

"You boys realize that I own a shotgun?" Her father calls out, making them pull away.

"Vividly."

I lean foward, my head in between Stiles' and Scott's shoulder.

"Good night, Mr Tate." I shout, sending him a small wave.

"Autumn, hey!" He replies back, going back to his work right after.

"You'll have to sit on Liam's lap. There's not enough space." Stiles tells me, glaring at Liam.

"Keep your hands to yourself Liam." Scott then warns him, giving him a stern look.

I laugh slightly, hitting Scott's shoulder as I sit on Liam's lap, hearing him let out a groan.

Malia then gets inside, receiving odd stares from Stiles and Scott.

"What?" She snaps at both of them.

"So?" Scott starts and then I remembered Scott telling me about the summer camp.

"Did you find out yet?" Stiles speaks now, moving his hands as he speaks.

"They're going to email me." She says, ignoring our stares.

"Is this about the summer camp?" Liam then ask.

Her head snaps towards us, before glaring at Stiles.

"You told them?" Malia hisses at him.

"All they said was that you had to go to summer school because the principle said that your  scores weren't good enough and you might have to repeat junior year." Liam starts saying with a shrug.

I hit his shoulder, sending him a glare for revealing what I had told him.

"We should've let him chained in the tree." Stiles mumbles annoyed.