~Caleo~ He Just Loves To Be Pet

☆☆Leo☆☆

"YOU NEVER TOLD ME IT WAS A GIANT METAL DRAGON WHO'S YOUR BEST FRIEND!", said Calypso in an excited nervous way.

"Yep. This is Festus. A giant metal dragon who loves to be pet, played with , and Oh! He also eats precious metals like gold and stuff."

"No offense but, how exactly do get the gold? I mean you don't look like the richest pe-"

"Ok ok! I get it", I say to interrupt her. "I get the metals from my friend Hazel who can dig them up. She is the daughter of Hades if you didn't already figure that out."

"So when are going to get off this hell isle?" Caleo asked.

"Haha good one", I say. "Well are you ready to go cause I am. Just pack a few of your clothes and some valuables, then we can go."

Calypso runs to her house and then comes back a few seconds later, like she already packed. "Well that was fast."

"I know. I've been waiting for this moment. Ok I'm ready." I help her get on Festus who is now awake.

"Ok buddy. You ready to go?", as in response Festus breathes a little fire, which I know means yes.

As we're soaring towards the barrier Calypso asks, "Will it hurt when we pass through the barrier?" I honestly don't remember what it felt like so all I could say was...

"Maybe."