Chapter 1

Third Person P.O.V

"Tori!" Trina yells from upstairs
"What!?"
"We have to go!"
"I'm waiting for you!"
"Oh right " Trina yells and runs downstairs in her pazzini boots , that I got her for her birthweek.
"We're gonna be late !" Tori yells and her and Trina run out the door into Trina's car

"Hey Tori!" Cat says and runs to tori
"Hey Cat, wassup" Tori says and smiles
"Nothing ! Now come on Sikowitz is waiting!" Cat says as she takes Tori's wrist and pulls her into Sikowitz's class  . "I found her!" Cat yells and let's go of Tori's wrist and Tori and Cat go and sit in their separate seats.
"So auditions for new students are coming up" Sikowitz announces and drinks his coconut .
"Ugh " Jade complains as she drinks her coffee and rolls her head back ." More people.... I hate people.."
"We all know Jade.." Sikowitz responds " On another note Principal Ikner wants only these students to go see him immediately . " Sikowitz takes out a piece of paper and says these names " Tori , Jade , Beck , Robbie , Andre , and Cat " When he says that they all walk out and go to the principal's office.
Principal Ikner sees them "hello please walk into my office " he motions to his office and they all walk in.
"Hiiiiiiiiiii!" Cat giggles and waves .
"Hi Cat... Anyway you all are probably wondering what I want you here for."
"Yeah we are." Andre responds
" Well auditions for new students are coming up and I was wondering if the most talented students would judge the competition for me?"
"Of course!" Robbie and Tori say happily in Unison
"What about you Jade?" Principal Ikner asks
"Whatever" she responds rudely
"I'll take that as a yes..."
"I'll do it" Beck says
"Alright and Andre ?"
"Why not ?" Andre says and smiles
"Cat?"
"Kay Kay !" Cat says and jumps up and down clapping and laughing.
"The audition day is tomorrow"
Ikner says
"Alright were all good that day" they all say in unison except for Jade who says "Cool"
"10 :30 am tomorrow " Ikner informs
"Alright!" Tori says and they all walk out .

So I hope you guys like the first chapter!