Chapter 3

After finding out that I had shifted and now have yet another person telling me right from wrong
"Um hey, you realize I can hear you?" Rebel's voice echoes in my head
"Yes, I do now go back to sleep it is like four in the morning" I comment.
"You should get some rest too you know, it's not just your body anymore" Rebel replies letting out a soft yawn as our body drifts off deep into sleep. It feels like as soon as my head had hit the pillow here I was getting ready for another day but this time was different instead I awoke in my wolf form.
"Wake up, Come on, Wake up" A familiar voice calls out to me and I quickly look down at my hands which have been replaced with paws.
"R-rebel is that you?" I mumble
"Yes, it is me Hun" she says calmly.
I scope out my surroundings and notice something out of the ordinary something red and sticky leading to where I lay, I pause for a moment looking down at my body once more only to notice I am covered in the strange substance, I begin to panic only to hear Rebel's calming voice.
"It's alright you're not hurt I promise" She says calmly, As I slowly stand on all fours, I follow the blood trail in an attempt to make my way back home. I stop in my tracks after hearing rustling in the distance and when a quite familiar scent hits my now sensitive nose, I close my eyes taking in the sweet smell. As I reopen my eyes I hear rebel's voice"I like him" she says, in almost a whisper as my stomach slowly fills up with butterflies. After Rebel's voice disappears it seems like out of nowhere a wolf with redish brown fur appears and from the way he was standing I could tell he was a Beta, taking in the surroundings I now realize who Rebel meant by "him". My golden eyes widen in realization of who the wolf was "You like him too don't lie to yourself" Rebel says calmly, a little too calm. The wolf beckons me to walk toward him, and as he commands I cautiously approach him. "Chey, do you know who I am?" The wolf asks inside my head, all I could do was nod.
"Hey, Neil" I reply softly, with butterflies spreading in my stomach like a wild fire. "Hold his hand, dumbass" Rebel literally screams at me, and my shaking paw catiously reaches to hold his, staying on guard until I hear a soft chuckle. "I won't bite you, don't worry" he says placing his paw on top of mine and placing a small puppy dog kiss on my cheek, "I like you too, chey" he whispers, as he begins to nibble on my ear,I slowly tilt my head back letting out a soft whimper. "S-stop" I stutter, throwing my paw down on the ground. "You lied, you said you don't bite" I say giving him the pouty face. " I didn't lie I nibbled on you, I didn't bite you yet" he says, with a sly toothy smile. On the way home he explains how he had found me and it was similar to the way I knew the wolf I saw was him. "I followed your scent and had a little help from my wolf" He explained, "Does your wolf have a name, like mine does?" I ask, keeping my head pointed at the ground trying to hide the blush that was creeping up on my face. "Yeah, his name is Jace" he replied. After what seemed to be hours I start to feel tired and as a result I let out a soft yawn. Earning another chuckle from Neil, "Is my baby girl tired?" He whispers, in my ear. In response I just nod, "Well, we are back at the den, come on let's go to my room" He calmly responds.Once we reached his bedroom I hear the door shut and lock,then he begins to rummage through his closet pulling out two black veil brides t shirts and two pairs of holy jeans, At that note I shift back into my human form,and notice that Neil had too, I start to put on my clothes and notice he was checking me out, with a smile I push him down onto the bed and begin kissing his neck, earning a whimper. I could hear rebel's voice "Mark him, Mark him" she screamed, but I ignored it. I let my canine teeth sink into my lovely mate's neck, then slowly moving my hand up his stomach, slipping his shirt over his shoulders. I take in this wonderful sight his tan skin almost like an evening sunset and as soft as velvet at the touch. He is a god, Aphrodite herself would be jealous of the handsome creature that my eyes have set gaze upon. I move away from his neck and begin to bite at his lip, earning a soft whimper as he slowly opens his mouth, making me smile in delight, I take the chance he has given me and slip my tongue in his mouth. "You're so handsome, you know that" I whisper in his ear as I took in this amazing sight, pulling away from his soft lip as I leave a trail of kisses down his smooth, flat stomach with my hands on his pants button. He moaned lightly as I kissed just above the button. I undid the button and he eagerly kicked the pants off. "God, baby girl!" He exclaimed as I came up and he quickly got on top of me. He smirked and took my breasts into his hands and massaged them gently. I was moaning hard. "This isn't even the best part yet babe," He said with a low growl, as he pressed his lower half against me, wrapping my legs around his waist and sucking in a breath. As he slowly began to grind against me, I moaning softly in his ear. "Oh, does someone like that" He whispera in my ear, As he grinds against me a little more, letting out a moan, I tug on his hair earning a low throaty moan as his hips thrust up. "I see someone likes to have their hair pulled" I whisper, as I begin to move my hips grinding ever so slightly. He nods in response. Tugging on the waist band of his boxers, I signal that those needed to come off, and he does as I asked revealing his throbbing member, staring down as he chuckles "Can I help you, with something" He says pulling me out of my trance. "I-Is that going in my- " He cuts me off crashing his lips onto mine "Only of you want it to" He says, pressing it against me. In response I nod "Oh, shit, this is my first-" once again I am cut off by a chuckle. "Then let me be your first, tell me if it hurts" He says, slowly slipping it in as he begins to thrust slowly. Suddenly, a pain courses through my body almost like a shock and I wince, and he stops, moving slowly, Just as it began the pain was replaced with sheer pleasure, and I begin to melt into a moaning mess, letting out a moan when he speeds up, thrusting harder."Don't hold back" He says with his husky voice as I feel him swell inside me and then release. "Happy Birthday, my beautiful girl" He whispers softly as we drift off to sleep.
Sorry guys,We are gonna stop there for now tell me what you think by messaging me. Thanks, again for reading