Chapter 2

Bonnie's POV

I was still laughing at Foxy while we were walking.
"I can't believe that you thought Mangle was a girl!"
"Mangle is a girl name!"
"No it's unisex!"
"He...or she looks like a girl!"
"He's a guy!"
"A girl!"
"Guy!"
"Girl!"
"Guy!"
"Gir--
"Ladies, ladies. Stop fighting." Goldie (Golden Freddy) said. We were in the kitchen.
I rolled my eyes.
"Shut up," Foxy said.
"Boys be quiet, dinner's ready."
"Oooh! What is it this time? Pizza?" Freddy said sarcastically.
"Cupcakes?" I asked.
Chica rolled her eyes.
"Noooo.We're having...................... BURGERS!!!!!!! And fries."
For some reason I felt more happy then I should've. I guess it was because before I died burgers were my favorite food. And Foxy loved them too.
Chica brought out 5 bugers and a bunch of fries.
(A/N:imagine that all of them look like the anime version, like people).
"Yeah!!!Burgers!!" I yelled.
We dug in.

Foxy's POV
Seeing Bonnie's light up was hilarious. But it was also adorable. It was like he was 5. As if he was a kid seeing Santa for the first time. He ate his burger in like 30 seconds. I'm not kidding.
"Jesus,Bonnie!" Chica said, "was it that good?!"
"Honestly I couldn't tell. But it did bring some of the best memories back. And those involved some tasty burgers."
Chica smiled.Goldie rolled his eyes. (Looks like someone's jealous).

It was only 9:00 and the night guard doesn't come until 12:00. I saw Bonnie backstage. To kill time I went over to him and sat down. He saw me.
"Sup, badass."
"Nothing.....uh....."
"What?"
"I was thinking of a nickname for you."
He got excited.
"Awesome! Got some?"
I thought.
"Um.........tie?"
"Huh?"
"Never mind......uh.......moron?"
"No."
"Stupid?"
"No."
"Asshole?"
"Fuck you!"
"Smartass?"
"N--Accually yeah!"
"Really?"
"Yeah I like it."
"Well that's your new nickname."
I looked at the clock: it was only 9:10.
"Well smartass, whatcha wanna do to kill time?"

Bonnie's POV

What did I want to do to kill time? I didn't know. I saw Foxy lie down. Then I thought of something. I went to lie down with him. His eyes were closed.
I started to sing (well actually rap).
"I ponder of something great. My lungs will fill and then deflate. They fill with fire, exhale desire. I know it's dire my time today--"
He started singing/rapping.
"I have these thoughts, so often I ought, to replace that slot with what I once bought. 'Cause somebody stole my car radio, and now I just sit in silence."
"Sometimes quiet is violent. I don't know how to hide it. My pride is no longer inside."
"It's on my sleeve."
"My skin will scream."
"Reminding me of who I killed inside my dream. I hate this car that I'm driving, there's no hiding for me."
"I'm forced to deal with what I feel. There is no distraction to mask what is real."
(We said this in unison).
"I could pull the steering wheel.

I have these thoughts, so often I ought, to replace that slot with what I once bought. 'Cause somebody stole my car radio, and now I just sit in silence...."
We were looking at each other now.
"You remembered that song?" Foxy asked.
I smiled.
"Of course."

Foxy's POV

Oh. My. Gondola. His smile. God, his smile! His ears (bunny ears). WTH is wrong with me? That's my bro. I'm not gay, am I? Ho.ly. Shit.